Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Birthstone pony April tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Very very annoyed. Game crashed today at work and I cnt download at work so iv lost a whole day of the tournament. No doubt I'll now lose, again
    I feel absolutely terrible for you! I wish S8 could do something about this problem. I know a lot of people have problems with their games crashing in many of the S8 games. BTW, my game crashes when I visit certain neighbors (& recently that includes you). But, thankfully, that's usually the only time. I really hope you win this tournament!! Please let us know how you did.

Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm digging the way Winged Lion is performing in this tournament (see my post on page four with my stats). He will for sure be one of my go-to's for battle from now on. Enchantress has been pretty good, too.

I've been stuck on level 24 (Leo) for nearly a day. I think I've attempted it at least 15 times.. this has never happened before!! This could cost me the Pony

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I feel absolutely terrible for you! I wish S8 could do something about this problem. I know a lot of people have problems with their games crashing in many of the S8 games. BTW, my game crashes when I visit certain neighbors (& recently that includes you). But, thankfully, that's usually the only time. I really hope you win this tournament!! Please let us know how you did.

Good luck everyone!
    Thank you. Hoping it gets better but we will see. I seem to have good and bad days with it. I'm doing ok on the tournament except for I'm currently stuck on the bull dog. My best water fighters (blizzard, Alice and cancer) are just not doing it for me! Hoping I win as April is mine! And then I would have at least one animal in each of the dawn habitats lol

Hope you are getting on ok!

Executive Chef
    Silverrain1 hope you get it too neighbor. Good luck. Im hoping they make a sale for all the dawn habitats in the future. Not have the space for it right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Help I'm so close. I'm stuck on round 25. I'm throwing everything at it and nothing. I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Help I'm so close. I'm stuck on round 25. I'm throwing everything at it and nothing. I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks
    A lot are struggling with it, incl me. But finally defeated with a common thunderhawk. You can try, don't ask me why, but sometimes a common creature works. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable!!
    I actually managed to finish the tourney with 17 hours left despite a very shaky start. The last tourney for birthstone pony had me left with only 3 hours!

I followed the suggestions on the first few pages in this thread. Thank you all so much for noting down your wins to help us.
    Wishing all the best for the rest of you who are still battling!! Keep going till the last hour!

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on 27. I threw my gem, and lightening lepard. Not going down. There's only 15 hours left. I still have 4 rounds to go at this rate I'm gonna lose this one too. Any suggestions please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Stuck on o27. I threw my gem, and lightening lepard. Not going down. There's only 15 hours left. I still have 4 rounds to go at this rate I'm gonna lose this one too. Any suggestions please.
    Chilly goat; Water/Nature is weak against: Crystal, Electric, Autumn, Rainbow, Christmas, Valentine, Spring. Good luck

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast