Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Birthstone pony April tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    STILL stuck on that stupid Tiger. Have tried everything and no luck yet. On about 20 tries now. If the rest of the tourney goes like this I'm in trouble.
    Any luck? I got him with my Winged Lion on the first hit with lightning if you have one.

Fashion Designer
    STILL stuck on that stupid Tiger. Have tried everything and no luck yet. On about 20 tries now. If the rest of the tourney goes like this I'm in trouble.
    Zapra worked for me with lightning, second hit.

Executive Chef
    Very very annoyed. Game crashed today at work and I cnt download at work so iv lost a whole day of the tournament. No doubt I'll now lose, again

Rhino Keeper
    I got it with one of my Skull animals good luck

Oh gosh round 26 made me lose my nerves. I had tried already three times without skipping and then I tried once again with snowflake drake and lost. Skipped and then tried with weasel witch, then with yang and then yin and finally won with glacial griffin. So I spent 16 gems for one round 🙄 Okay I've spent quite a few for previous rounds whenever I've lost but four skips in a row doesn't make me happy😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Any luck? I got him with my Winged Lion on the first hit with lightning if you have one.
    Yes thank you! Finally got it with Winged Lion, one hit with fire! Tried so many times with lightning and thought may as well try.

Executive Chef
    Just finished the tournament. Thanks everyone for posting your results, in specifically sparklegirly. Very helpful👍. And thanks for the incubation and evo time Clark Wayne😉. Looking forward for Taurus if it comes🙄.

Rhino Keeper
    Should finish this tourney as only have 3 rounds to go. Very bummed did not notice that Storm switched up Birthstone ponies to tourneys now so missed out on March. Not cool to give some notice on major change. Got all Zodiacs and see they are giving second chance for those who missed out on Zodiacs. Hope the same will be done for this series.

Rhino Keeper
    Please tell me how do i visit you if you aren't my neighbor?

Rhino Keeper
    Level 29 Grand Unicorn won with Level 15 Skyger

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast