Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Birthstone pony April tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So I'm gonna lose and I'm gutted. There's just over 9 hours left here. I was stuck on bull dog all day. I just passed now so I have 7 rounds left and it's way passed bed time here. Not spending gems. So goodbye April pony. Gutted to lose out on this. My birthday tomorrow, so I'll wake up with no pony! My second account has been stuck on chilly goat all day as well, so I think I'm done. 😩
    Aw, I'm so sorry that you missed your Pony. Wish I could give you mine as a b-day gift.
    Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Fashion Designer
    Had to speed up battles and spend about 30 gems but finally got it.

It is quite cute...
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

I hate the different timezones. most of the last day was nighttime here in my country, and when I woke up I got 6 hours left and about 8 or 7 rounds left. I suck at tournaments lol they seem to be easy for me when I start but then it gets harder as I go along the rounds. I'd eventually get stuck on an animal and never get the prize animal. oh well.

Executive Chef
    So I'm gonna lose and I'm gutted. There's just over 9 hours left here. I was stuck on bull dog all day. I just passed now so I have 7 rounds left and it's way passed bed time here. Not spending gems. So goodbye April pony. Gutted to lose out on this. My birthday tomorrow, so I'll wake up with no pony! My second account has been stuck on chilly goat all day as well, so I think I'm done. 😩
    I'm so sorry to hear you don't made it. Hope it don't spoiled your birtday. Wishing you a very nice day. Happy birthday neighbor.🙄
    And for everyone living in Holland, a happy Kingsday😉
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    So I'm gonna lose and I'm gutted. There's just over 9 hours left here. I was stuck on bull dog all day. I just passed now so I have 7 rounds left and it's way passed bed time here. Not spending gems. So goodbye April pony. Gutted to lose out on this. My birthday tomorrow, so I'll wake up with no pony! My second account has been stuck on chilly goat all day as well, so I think I'm done. 
    sorry for you
    my main account got the diamond pony but not my baby accounts : not enough time to play ! only reached round 26 for them and didn't want to spend gems to speed.
    btw :
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Hey, thanks for everyone who has been sending the birthday wishes and regrets about the pony. Been a good birthday but I dnt think it sunk in about the pony cos every time I turned the game on today, i went to the tournament area and was then like oh...the ponys gone. 😕
    Congrats to those who got it and happy birthday to all the other April people here!

Executive Chef
    Hey, thanks for everyone who has been sending the birthday wishes and regrets about the pony. Been a good birthday but I dnt think it sunk in about the pony cos every time I turned the game on today, i went to the tournament area and was then like oh...the ponys gone. 😕
    Congrats to those who got it and happy birthday to all the other April people here!
    Ooooh! Sorry I'm late I've been taking care of a sick family member and haven't been on lately, but happy birthday! Maybe the ponies will end up in value packs or tournaments later on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Ooooh! Sorry I'm late I've been taking care of a sick family member and haven't been on lately, but happy birthday! Maybe the ponies will end up in value packs or tournaments later on
    Hopefully I will get an other chance. Hope your family is doing well. All the best.

Fashion Designer
    Hey, thanks for everyone who has been sending the birthday wishes and regrets about the pony. Been a good birthday but I dnt think it sunk in about the pony cos every time I turned the game on today, i went to the tournament area and was then like oh...the ponys gone. ��
    Happy late birthday! I'm sorry you missed out, :/ I really hope Storm8 gives us another chance to get these ponies for those who didn't get them this year.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789