Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Birthstone pony April tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished up using Flyerfox to take down the pony. That was a tough tourney towards the end. I dread those dark water animals now.

Banned
    I'm leaving my Aquamarine Pony little cuz he's just so cute as a baby, but I can't wait to grow up this Diamond Pony. It looks much better as an adult, in my opinion. I guess I could grow up my Aquamarine Pony and then put him in a Fountain of Youth, but he belongs in a Birthstone habitat. Decisions, decisions!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Sakrysta - thanks for all the hard work. Have a recommendation. It looks like you are calling what has often been called 'treasure' element as the gem element. Many people call the 'crystal element' by the term 'gem' as well. Or the term 'legendary'. Didn't want it to be confusing for any newer players. How I do miss chippy chan & his beautiful chart with the easy visual pictures
    Yeah, I know. That's because the terms Storm8 uses make no sense to me, and I'm stubborn. LOL The so-called "Treasure" animals give you gems and use the same gem icon as the gems we buy for the game, so as far as I'm concerned, they are Gem animals. And I refuse to call the Crystal Unicorn family "Legendary" because it just sounds silly to me. The main animal for the family is the Crystal Unicorn, so I just use Crystal. I would probably go with Gemstone if that weren't even more confusing. LOL

I might surrender and change how I post it here, but honestly I think it's pretty clear what is meant if you look at the whole list. Gem/Treasure animals never have companion elements, whereas Crystal/Gemstone/Legendary animals do.

I don't think anyone lists all the elements with the same names. It's part of the fun figuring out what everybody means. ;-)

Executive Chef
    So I'm gonna lose and I'm gutted. There's just over 9 hours left here. I was stuck on bull dog all day. I just passed now so I have 7 rounds left and it's way passed bed time here. Not spending gems. So goodbye April pony. Gutted to lose out on this. My birthday tomorrow, so I'll wake up with no pony! My second account has been stuck on chilly goat all day as well, so I think I'm done. 😩

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So I'm gonna lose and I'm gutted. There's just over 9 hours left here. I was stuck on bull dog all day. I just passed now so I have 7 rounds left and it's way passed bed time here. Not spending gems. So goodbye April pony. Gutted to lose out on this. My birthday tomorrow, so I'll wake up with no pony! My second account has been stuck on chilly goat all day as well, so I think I'm done. ��
    Aww, I'm SOO very sorry! My heart breaks for you! I wish I could help. I wish you the happiest of happy birthdays!!! I hope you have a great day, with an even better year to follow!

Host(ess)
    Help! I've been stuck on 28. Mama Bear for a day! Any tips are greatly appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to see a pattern with these games. Everytime I get close to winning the game crashes for the remainder of time left and then I can get on after its over. I don't think this is fair. I have 3 rounds left. Please fix this now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So I'm gonna lose and I'm gutted. There's just over 9 hours left here. I was stuck on bull dog all day. I just passed now so I have 7 rounds left and it's way passed bed time here. Not spending gems. So goodbye April pony. Gutted to lose out on this. My birthday tomorrow, so I'll wake up with no pony! My second account has been stuck on chilly goat all day as well, so I think I'm done. 😩
    Oh no I'm so sorry i was really hoping you'd get your birthday pony. It's been a frustrating tourney trying not to spend gems for sure.
    Hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow!

So I've just finished, spent about 100 gems speeding up from round 22 and got stuck at 23 with 9 losses on pearl peryton. I'm not a fan of these goals as tournaments but I would have paid 50-100 gems on trying to breed the impossible for the alternative approach anyway. I do find the goals more fun than the stress of a tournament, especially as I am on Android and don't see the strength or weaknesses so I used a lot of what was posted here for guidance. Thanks all and sorry to those who missed out!

NB: I used Felione 15 fire x3 for the last fight and the third hit was a crit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amathera View Post
    Help! I've been stuck on 28. Mama Bear for a day! Any tips are greatly appreciated
    Electric slone worked for me. Lightning Leopard lvl 15.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast