Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Birthstone pony April tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmumford View Post

13. SCORPIO
    (Zodiac/Water)
    USE Electric, Dark, Autumn, Christmas, Cosmic, Music, Rainbow, Treasure, Valentine
    *won with
    Skyger[FONT=arial][B] (Dark)
    Just wanted to let you know that both Electric and Cosmic were Neutral against this one.
    Rainbow of Grand Unicorn won s s c
    I'm updating my post above #32 as I go through the tournament.
    Thanks for doing the posts, it really helps.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-23-17 at 06:09 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    You seem to be doing well this tournament! I'm so glad! I really want you to win! (As I do everyone else)

What is your forest name? I've been wanting to visit you and "tip" you to help you out, but I forgot which neighbor you are (I have a zillion). Kept hoping to see you on the forums to ask you. Sorry you have problems with your game when you try to visit me. I get kicked out of my game when I try to visit a few of my neighbors (that have a lot of habitats, especially the gem animals it seems), but I didn't know my forest was causing people problems. Take care!
    my forest is called Sweet Animals, and I would really love to visit you, but I also get kicked out of the game when I try to.

And yes I am happy to be doing well in this tourney! but I'm going very slow. with your results, I can see that you're doing great too! may the luck continue for us both, and for everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that both Electric and Cosmic were Neutral against this one.
    Rainbow of Grand Unicorn won s s c
    I'm updating my post above #32 as I go through the tournament.
    Thanks for doing the posts, it really helps.

Thank you I will update my charts!

Executive Chef
    I have been stuck on round 17 for days! Just won't go down. Not happy. I hate tournaments! 😭

Finally got it after I don't know how many tries
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 04-24-17 at 11:46 AM.

Was able to win round 25 using a SPACE animal on the 2nd try.

Rhino Keeper
    Have run into my first real struggle. Typhoon Tiger just will not go down for me. Used every lighting animal combo I have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Have run into my first real struggle. Typhoon Tiger just will not go down for me. Used every lighting animal combo I have.
    I usually have good luck against Typhoon Tiger with a Service animal. Usually I use the Saintly Bernard, but basically any service element will do if you have one. If not then try cosmic. These two are good against DW combos. Best of luck.

Fashion Designer
    Sakrysta - thanks for all the hard work. Have a recommendation. It looks like you are calling what has often been called 'treasure' element as the gem element. Many people call the 'crystal element' by the term 'gem' as well. Or the term 'legendary'. Didn't want it to be confusing for any newer players. How I do miss chippy chan & his beautiful chart with the easy visual pictures
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Just placed the new Pony in storage. This tourney was easier for me then the last one was. Most of the battles were once and done and no more then three battles for the rest. Good luck to all still playing. I'm hoping they will bring out the Zodiac Taurus. Ready to rip into the Taurus game!

Rhino Keeper
    STILL stuck on that stupid Tiger. Have tried everything and no luck yet. On about 20 tries now. If the rest of the tourney goes like this I'm in trouble.