Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Quicksand Dragon Tournament 4/21/2017

Rhino Keeper
    Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Pyramid

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    ADIPPS? First time I heard about this,please explain
    ADIPPS is the acronym for dragons that are supposed to be good against champions but can't fight their way out of a paper bag. The A is Achillies Dragon, D is Diamond, I is for Infinity, P is for Passion, P is for Pyramid and S is for Soccer.

Rhino Keeper
    Once again I'm stuck on a tournament opponent at a time when I need to win battles for Tales and Bingo! I've lost over 10 times to Warden, and have tried all the dragons others have posted beating him with (if I have them).

I'm so over this - the game is just becoming too frustrating, with too many events with conflicting tasks going on at the same time. It's times like these I wonder why I'm still playing...

Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Pyramid
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    ADIPPS is the acronym for dragons that are supposed to be good against champions but can't fight their way out of a paper bag. The A is Achillies Dragon, D is Diamond, I is for Infinity, P is for Passion, P is for Pyramid and S is for Soccer.
    Baaahaha.....sound's about right Thank you. (On my main island) Passion has done pretty well for me. I have all the Soccer dragon's but never put them to use in the arena :\ Don't have Pyramid, so can't say much about him

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Once again I'm stuck on a tournament opponent at a time when I need to win battles for Tales and Bingo! I've lost over 10 times to Warden, and have tried all the dragons others have posted beating him with (if I have them).

I'm so over this - the game is just becoming too frustrating, with too many events with conflicting tasks going on at the same time. It's times like these I wonder why I'm still playing...
    My girlfriend used Apprentice to finally beat Warden after losing 14 rounds against him. One shot of magic weakened him significantly. If you don't have Apprentice then I'd use Beast as the next best thing. When all else fails, use a high level Magic Dragon or use the disposable Fire strategy. Good luck to you because I know Warden is a female dog for it to be a rare dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to see everybody who has the dragons, with a little work, that they could reasonably acquire by Player level 50, to have at least a one in five chance of defeating a Boss, like the Stalwart...Maybe, even a one in ten chance, but doable in a long evening of play, and maybe a lunch break, for good measure.

I got the Stalwart, after a loss with a lvl 10 Achilles, and a lvl 15 Diamond, with the same Passion that I fed up to level 13 for the Warden.

That Passion dragon would be available to everyone who was at least Player lvl 7 around this last Valentine's Day, and Player lvl 15 by now (for the Noble Crystal), by breeding Rightheart and Leftheart, and the Passion, thereafter.

That's a pretty egalitarian dragon. Or, as jbyn4e suggested, get a Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Wot? The three in DIP are awesome at knocking down champions for me. I only really bring them out in adverse conditions so they do fail enough time, but they usually get the job done eventually. D & I also polish off any diamond hybrids that I go against pretty quick snap.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

After this tournament, I feel like I don't want to do anymore future ones. I think I need to quit the tourney side of DS if this is the new standard. While I did complete without gold, I played almost every hour on the hour, and at the rate I went I could be out of a job soon if I keep this up in future >_<

Fashion Designer
    Well, 'Good Job!', on the tournament, JustKay!

...and "Good Job!" to Everybody else, except the ones we still wish "Good Luck", or, sadly, those who were already too discouraged to attempt it this time.

To all of the sane ones, who never noticed the tournament..."Whatever.." LOL

Oh, yeah...40 rounds is a long tournament!

I still have Quicksand to go.

*Light Mother 12 finished off the tournament with an M against the Quicksand 20.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 04-26-17 at 06:42 PM.

I just got passed Warden earlier and I find all these level 20s annoying. I've lost 3 times out of the 4 level 20s I've battled so far. (I need Rainbow Sentinel back from the spa asap!)
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster