Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Quicksand Dragon Tournament 4/21/2017

[QUOTE=jbyn4e;1414172]Long time didn't see in results someone used Achilles (A in ADIPPS as I remember, I don't have it) against champions... Do anyone know how is it compared to Passion, Metal? My Metal proves itself much better then Diamond against high level champs, and - in my expirience - Diamond is better for champions up to level 15. Metal is - in my case - much better for champs level 15 to 20.

my diamond is weak against champs over lvl 15 as well. You mentioned a while back on here about your lvl metal. So i went and got mine to 15 and it's been an absolute great against the 15+ champs
    Now i want to raise my passion to 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    My girlfriend used Apprentice to finally beat Warden after losing 14 rounds against him. One shot of magic weakened him significantly. If you don't have Apprentice then I'd use Beast as the next best thing. When all else fails, use a high level Magic Dragon or use the disposable Fire strategy. Good luck to you because I know Warden is a female dog for it to be a rare dragon.
    Thanks for the suggestions, but neither Apprentice nor Beast did the job for me. I've lost count of the number of losses to Warden now - it's coming up to two full days battling him, and I've been speeding up battles to try to get through this as quickly as possible so I can get on with Tales and Bingo. It's just beyond ridiculous at this point!

I beat warden with a second try with metal.
    goodluck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    I beat warden with a second try with metal.
    goodluck
    Thanks! I've tried metal a couple of times already. Unfortunately, my metal sucks in the arena

Really getting desperate enough to use Ultimate - except I know that's exactly what s8 want people to do, and I'm too stubborn to give in

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody tried a Lovers Dragon against a high level Guardian? I never got around to hatching mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Thanks! I've tried metal a couple of times already. Unfortunately, my metal sucks in the arena
    My sucked until it gets to level 15. At level 13 he was .... hm, wins sometimes. At 15 - win almost everytime, if not first time - second try do. For example - this tourney on 2 accounts Metal15:high level champions - 9:1 (9 wins, 1 lose).

But he sucks on Glasswing 20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    My sucked until it gets to level 15. At level 13 he was .... hm, wins sometimes. At 15 - win almost everytime, if not first time - second try do. For example - this tourney on 2 accounts Metal15:high level champions - 9:1 (9 wins, 1 lose).

But he sucks on Glasswing 20
    Thank you!!! My metal was 13, and I wasn't intending to feed him up any further since he hardly ever won in the arena. But your post prompted me to level him up to 15, and give him a go - he beat Warden in 2 hits! I'm totally shocked, but very, very happy!

Executive Chef
    Warden has been given me hell, ****ed all my best fighter ..... so put my L14 Playful in with him and. Boom Bb warden done for
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Wow, this tournament is really very difficult! So many high level dragons and so many champions! I was not stuck badly with any dragon (10 or more losses), but I have still one opponent left, and it is the last day of the tournament. Tournaments with 40 battles are so much harder! Congratulations to everyone who finished the tournament and good luck to everyone who is still fighting!

Fashion Designer
    Level 15 does boost dragons. It's not a steady line up through the levels, it definitely jumps and plateaus.

Metal is weak against Rainbow (from the type chart) so it makes sense that he's no good against Glasswing.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.