Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Quicksand Dragon Tournament 4/21/2017

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Do you have Knightmare or Prankster? I believe those would be your best bet because pink is weak against black, white is weak against pink and purple would be neutral. Good luck!
    Thank you!!! I have Prankster & it worked (on second try but still...thank you thank you thank you!!)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by a_beautiful_day View Post
    Thank you!!! I have Prankster & it worked (on second try but still...thank you thank you thank you!!)
    You're so very welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Almost done, just one more round to go. It was very helpful to every now and then be able to watch a video and not have to wait (this is fairly new to Android).

I got stuck on Spartan for a while. Lost all my best fighters, finally, just out of an "I'll use a random dragon" desperation, I tried Maple level 13...and won. Tried same Maple right away against Stalwart... and win again! Other than that, most rounds won with good old Divine 15.

Hoping to get done with round 40 today.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    It was very helpful to every now and then be able to watch a video and not have to wait (this is fairly new to Android).
    I think majority of us on Android still don't have option to watch videos to speed up battles... S8 why stilll just some get that option?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    I think majority of us on Android still don't have option to watch videos to speed up battles... S8 why stilll just some get that option?
    Agh, that blows. All my 3 accounts (all Android) started to get the videos recently, but they appear randomly and not always at the same time between the accounts. So I was assuming all Android users got them. Hope you get them soon!!!
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Fashion Designer
    Despite all the champs and level 20s that were on here...this is probably the easiest tourney I ever done. I didn't have a single dragon that delay me a day or more which is very uncommon compare to all the past tourneys. I'm not sure is it b/c I finally use my level 15 Passion (note: I didn't have any ADIPPS or Metal dragons before to go against Champs) or did they adjust the difficulty. Anyways, this is refreshing.

Rhino Keeper
    Done. Quicksand in storage, waiting for the next World event or Leaderbord. Strangely enough, for me it was the easiest tourney since I started playing Dragon tales.

Nightclub Owner
    After many, many losses, finally beat Stalwart 20 with Angel 15

ETA: Finished! Quicksand 20 went down to Valiant 15 with one big BASH!

Good luck to all still fighting. May the odds be ever in your favor
    Last edited by amerirish; 04-26-17 at 07:29 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Well finished also on both accounts. 4 loses on main and 2 on secondary - so they didn't *****ed this tourney, even make it easier! As oposite to tourney woth 30+ loses...

On secondary battled last with quest from tales to get 1 cloud from battling - won battle, didn't get cloud

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ love those one-hit wonders.. and when it happened i will look at it in disbelief lol ★

★ coming to pyramid next round, and getting clown and black knight ready (: thanks for the pointers (: ★

// okie, I used atlas.. not exactly a one-hit wonder, but it does the job (: ★
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    After many, many losses, finally beat Stalwart 20 with Angel 15

ETA: Finished! Quicksand 20 went down to Valiant 15 with one big BASH!

Good luck to all still fighting. May the odds be ever in your favor
    Thanks I need every bit of fighting spirit just beat ****er whale at last with RS .... will I finish ? doubt it this one has been a right meany to me but will struggle on.......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast