Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Features:
    --gem spend confirmation
    --new adventures and new trades in the exchange
    --working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
    --go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
    --Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
    --the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
    --Back to the Story please!!!!
    --expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
    --barons tent updates
    --fortune teller updates
    --bring back the monster hunts
    --more equitable trades with the elves
    --NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!
    --that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.
    Well said. I agree completely.

I would like to see an option to resume expired events or complete events previous to when you joined the game. That is, something along the lines of a second quest book where you can pick and chose what quests you'd like to continue or pursue in an untied fashion. Then, those of us who are left with only half the rewards of a quest, or have missed the opportunity to earn special characters, buildings, animals, etc, can complete collections.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Features:
    --gem spend confirmation
    --new adventures and new trades in the exchange
    --working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)
    The 'gem spend' would completely get every vote I can give it. I had over 400 gems at one point and now have 50 because of fat/quick fingers
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-05-17 at 06:02 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    All of the above and mostly the love shack, but also al other stuff that old players have and new players can't achieve because S8 stopped it. No energy cap on visiting neighbours. And more ways to achieve gems.

Rhino Keeper
    search feature in the inventory and/or smaller categories (example: separate the tab "decorations" into nature, animals, buildings, walls, etc)

Rhino Keeper
    I would like the love shack, agree with the increase of energy for the higher lvl players, would like a change in the baron tent prizes I never got the alicorn last time which sucks and would love it. I would love to complete some of the old events such as the Halloween one where I can get the keep. For the runes maybe have a set item which gives gold runes like golden nuggets eggs etc for a gold rune, be able to craft more stables and hatcheries as 2 of each is the limit and sometimes events use them. Would like to continue with the main story. Definitely agree with the confirmation button tried clicking on an animal ended up clicking on the building and my gems went and sped up the building which I didn't want. Maybe a trade or a building that drops gems and expansion tickets would be nice. Fix the cabbage hut so that if you didn't want what was in the baron tent but had 3 cabbages carry it on over to the next day and build up the cabbages.

In addition to the forge boost that I recommended earlier, I would like to see a craftable boost for the exchange and for the castle adventures. Cutting time or increasing productivity is critical for timed events.

Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I would like the love shack, agree with the increase of energy for the higher lvl players, would like a change in the baron tent prizes I never got the alicorn last time which sucks and would love it. I would love to complete some of the old events such as the Halloween one where I can get the keep. For the runes maybe have a set item which gives gold runes like golden nuggets eggs etc for a gold rune, be able to craft more stables and hatcheries as 2 of each is the limit and sometimes events use them. Would like to continue with the main story. Definitely agree with the confirmation button tried clicking on an animal ended up clicking on the building and my gems went and sped up the building which I didn't want. Maybe a trade or a building that drops gems and expansion tickets would be nice. Fix the cabbage hut so that if you didn't want what was in the baron tent but had 3 cabbages carry it on over to the next day and build up the cabbages.
    I like the idea of being able to build more hatcheries and stables! The noble stable helps but an extra hatchery would be great.

Also love the suggestion of a building with a chance at gems and trade tickets or expansion permits. I know these would be rare but still great!

There actually are already 2 trades that give gems. The golden trade gives 5 and the delicious trade gives 1. (I think that's the name, my exchange is tied up right now) The cabbage hut does let you store up cabbages until you are ready to use them. Although once you start storing the tent no longer gives the three free per day. More info on this can be found in the barons tent section of the Hub.

I like the idea of guaranteeing gold runes as well. If not for certain items at least after a set amount of trades. I'd also like to see a shuffle option on the elf trades and on the barons tent for when we are unhappy with what is offered. Maybe one free shuffle per day and then charge coins or gems (or cabbages or runes) for extra shuffles.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I miss the sales with trade tickets and rainbow pots....please bring back

Farm Supplier
    need to have gem spend confirmation trying to save but keep spending accidently

Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast