Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

New Resident

Lightbulb I Spend Way Too Make Money On This Game For These Issues Not ToBe Addressed

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Features:
    --gem spend confirmation
    --new adventures and new trades in the exchange
    --working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
    --go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
    --Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
    --the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
    --Back to the Story please!!!!
    --expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
    --barons tent updates
    --fortune teller updates
    --bring back the monster hunts
    --more equitable trades with the elves
    --NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!
    --that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    I love a lot of these ideals quoted above And from others
    But while your at it how about:

1) Expanding out towards the sea and mountains and to the Glass encased Crown maybe even creating space for the pirate ship I won on the pirate event, within the water by the Mermaid cove. Or create an island like Tortuga for the pirate tavern and its other pirate items.

2) Expand more on the Mermaid cove. Expand to the mountains so we can have a realistic scenic place to put our mines.

3) Make stackable deco, and allow for some of the permanent deco like (Forgotten Roost, Elven Outpost, Tablet of Tabernum, & Storage Cellar) Storable. Make the Elven Outpost removable or movable 酪

4) Make Elven runes exchange, your Elven Outpost rarely gives out gold runes. Ex. Make it where 5 Silver Runes would cost you 10 Bronze Runes, 5 Gold Runes will cost you 20 Silver Runes.酪

5) Either get rid of energy levels altogether or increase energy levels from 40 to +10 increments as your game levels increase. Along with buildings that supply energy.

6) If we are not going to get expansions, then create buildings, with a 3x3 footprint only that we can buy or build that allows to have a number of similar type buildings stored but available in there to be used, e.g. Somewhere we can put all our mines, or all the elven items (outpost, reliquary, apothecary) etc, freeing up some of our precious space.

7) Create some new adventures or trades that use items we collect from previous adventures that were leftover, that aren't being use currently. Or give the ability to delete them or sale-trade them.

8) Make animals and creatures rotatable 360 degrees like everything else.酪
    Last edited by onejett72; 06-20-17 at 05:43 AM.

Host(ess)
    I agree - I would also like to be able to store purchased buildings when they are still under construction similar to how you can store completed buildings.

Host(ess)
    GEMS - is there a reason there is no longer a video watching opportunity to earn gems? Like many players i have NO GEMS. there is almost no way to earn more which prevents a player from participating in some of the gameplay - such as at a recent event when buying a red petal producing flower was needed or to purchase the barracks or other buildings. Seasoned players may have built up more of a kingdom, but new players are shut out of game play from the beginning. How helpful is that for a game which promotes gameplay? If anyone else has comments or suggestions, please add to this idea. thanks in advance.

Gems have a chance to drop from adventures.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    GEMS - is there a reason there is no longer a video watching opportunity to earn gems? Like many players i have NO GEMS. there is almost no way to earn more which prevents a player from participating in some of the gameplay - such as at a recent event when buying a red petal producing flower was needed or to purchase the barracks or other buildings. Seasoned players may have built up more of a kingdom, but new players are shut out of game play from the beginning. How helpful is that for a game which promotes gameplay? If anyone else has comments or suggestions, please add to this idea. thanks in advance.
    I believe that was a glitch because I sent in a report on this since I didn't have the videos showing in my kingdom also, and they fixed it. In regards to getting more gems I totally agree those of us that are newer and on lower levels have no way of even trying to play the current events that you mentioned. I wish they would allow us to gift them to our neighbors Or letting us earn them by completing tasks.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-29-17 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Removed third party ref as against forum rules.

Executive Chef
    Would love to see a reward for a timed event be something that drops $100,000 coins a day or even a coral reef so that we can move along with the new story line more quickly. Orange coral is my big hold up. Went through 3m coins in just the first few days. I would be okay with the timed event being quite difficult so that only dedicated players were able to complete it. If it's going to be difficult though there should be a big payoff.

For those that visit neighbours and select by visiting the number of stars they have visiting first... It would be nice that you go to the last neighbour visited instead of to the beginning of your neighbours list.

Why can we only gift to 3 people?????

EDIT: Hi, as this isn't a discussion thread, I'll help you here The 3 gifts is just a game mechanics. We all wish it were more, but it isn't. The good news is that the gifts you can send do change every now and then. You can receive 20, but that just means you need to juggle how you repay the gift which is also part of the fun of prioritising and negotiating! If you have a game question or want to continue discussions about gifting, please use the Help Me thread. Thanks, SpiritWind.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-30-17 at 06:21 PM.

I think we should be able to sell or delete un-usable items in "my inventory" from previous challenges. To help clear out our list or let us trade it in. For items we can use.

Farm Supplier
    -being able to sell all the stuff you don't use
    -sub tabes for the inventory ( animals, flowers, fruits and veggies.. stuff like that)
    - being able to stash more stuff not just 90/90 buy maybe 200/200 or 999/999 just because it's alteady posssible
    - being able to level up because now we are stuck at level 50 with 40 energy so it would be nice if we could level up and get more energy
    - " are u sure you want to use gems? "

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast