Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Permanent not crazy timed events: I'd like to see more options of purchasing choices for Elven Runes, and crafting options for Arboreteum, Mythic Research Centre and the other crafting buildings. But mainly the first two as there's no point for a building if there are only a few options some other rune boosts would be good too, one for the forge, I'd also like to see different coloured inks in the potion shop and I'd still like to see a trade or use for all inks.

And I've always wanted to see tradesman / townspeople walkers i.e. Our carpenter, blacksmith, miner, maybe a milk maid.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

In the noble steed quest someone posted that they wanted a penguin and the chance to craft black and white dinner jackets. I'm submitting it here for their benefit. Perhaps we could tie it in with a winter event, and use our fish and build an igloo.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    I hope we can have anything that can drop blue fish or boar tusks lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I think storm8 should slow down on these events. One doesn't end good and another one is starting up. People keep asking for a break from the madness. For a chance to progress on kingdom goals or restock on depleted items. I notice an awful lot of people begging for an expansion. Their kingdoms are stuffed full of all these event decorations and buildings they don't have room for anything else. I personally plan on taking a break from any events just as soon as this judgement gray thing is over. I have gamer fatigue from constantly having to babysit this game, if I have any chance of completing it...which still isn't a guarantee. Summer time is coming and people will be busy, going places and enjoying life. I love this game, not trying to sound complainy. I know they can't please everyone.

New Resident
    The energy requirement for this game is ridiculous. I'm only on level 9 and it's already irritating me. Energy quota should increase at every level and better yet be removed altogether. You can't achieve anything with an energy quota and can only play for short periods of time before you are depleted only to recharge and have the same issue all over again. You would have more players for a lot longer if something was done about this and players would spend more in the game. I don't think I will be playing for very long with this irritating issue. There isn't even an option to purchase unlimited energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Regarding the Baron's Tent:

I think the rotation of the items should be more consistent. A great example is when the Alicorns are available in the tent. There are lots of players who don't get once chance at it while others are able to have a chance at it many times. Being that there usually 10 items available at any one time a simple rotation where on day one of the new items all players have item one in their tent, then on day two all players have item two in their tent and it would just cycle through to item ten then start back to item one.

I've been lucky enough to have several chances at the alicorns available but it's disheartening to read that lots of community members didn't even see it. One thing I've never read is that people are unhappy with the idea behind the tent. It's an excellent idea and a great value that people would even spend real life money for the extra cabbages if they felt they had a fair shot at the chance for their prize of choice.

Executive Chef
    Hi Spiritwind, not sure where to put this but I think a poll should be done for the monster hunt. In my opinion, some questions could be:
    Did you participate?
    Were you happy with your progress?
    Did you buy the energy pack?
    Would you have bought energy packs if they had been offered more than once?
    (I didn't fully understand monster hunts and timing/scheduling was a problem for me so I didn't purchase it and didn't realize just how helpful it would be. I absolutely would have purchased at least one if it had been offered again).
    Did you craft atleast 1 Flyger?
    If you didn't participate were you a: not interested
    b. Or didn't have time?

Thanks for reading my opinions. There's been such overwhelmingly negative response to all the latest events, it would be nice to see if the poll mirrors the thread mood, and it would be nice to show S8 the forum members aren't, as a rule, negative.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just added the poll - sorry, I didn't read new posts (ie, see this) till after I published the poll, however it looks like we're pretty much in sync! I'm planning on always having a poll available on the last day of an event. I'll keep fine tuning our questions too. Thanks so much for preparing some suggestions; I really appreciate it!

Man I see some good answers. Mine will probably get lost in the shuffle.

1) I would love a love shack. I know that's something I would pay actual money for.

2) The ability to sell buildings that were not completed during a special event. It's just taking up space in my inventory. I don't need another buildings for coins anyway.

3) I would like a gold nugget alchemy. I get stuck for a long time on quest that requires that.

4) Inventory management. At least be able to have things alphabetically.

5) Stack-able decor would be great. I have so many great things I can't display.

6) I would to see how often a neighbor plays. Kind of like on playstation, you can see when a friend last logged in. I have asking for stuff and get 5-10 replies back from people that are too casual for me.

Ok I read most of the previous request and I agree with the majority but what I really WANT is a way to get more GEMS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and the amount of currency needed for these events are ridiculous.

Maybe we can use the same ways that we get them on FarmVille Tropic Escape. Maybe being able to send gecms to neighbors or spinning a wheel in some of these events you keep adding for us to finish. Which for me are completely undo-able because I have never been able to have more than 150 gems at a time. This current event "What Storm May Come" I took me over a week just to get the $450,000 to start it and now I need another $500,000 plus I need about 650 Gems to buy the items I need to complete just the first part. So if we can get some other ways to get more gems and money. That would be GREATLY Appreciated!!!!!!

So my requests/suggestions are: giving us some of the same ways for getting more gems and cash as we do on FarmVille Tropic Escape PLEASE

INSTEAD OF USING A BOAT TO SELL OUR CROPS AND KINGDOM ITEMS WE COULD USE THE MARKET PLACE.
    AND
    TO EARN MORE GEMS: WE COULD SEND SOME TO OUR NEIGHBORS AND WIN SOME IN THE BARON'S TENT.
    OMG THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA IF I SAY SO MYSELF

So please please take some time to consider some of the other suggestions and mine as well. Please please please

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast