Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

This is the second time that they have had an event inside of another in event that is very annoying because we?re working I feel anyway I?m sorry but I have to say this working very hard to complete this event and now you?ve got another one that helps gives you the gold coins. It?s bad enough they give you no time in between events so that you can concentrate on working on your kingdom and now they have a double event

Nightclub Owner
    I would be nice that the shrubs drop Seeds, I find it odd that we have so many flower based decorations but nearly none drop Pile of Seeds. Even as a rare drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm right there with you! Did they figure out why you were locked out? I'm currently locked out and was so close to finishing my quest 😑

I wish the Elven Post could be moved out of our player area and placed in the water where it doesn’t interfere with our playing area.

paths

Could the cap on roads or other items that in no way affect game play (or keep us from spending real money) be increased? The main thing that has kept me spending time and money on this game for 10+ years is that I like to plan the layout of my kingdom and decorate it accordingly. So things like not being able to have more than 100 white roads or no longer having access to a certain type of wall (not even for gems or during a seasonal sale!) is a frustrating disincentive that sometimes keeps me from playing at all for long periods of time. For similar reasons, I’d enjoy seeing more decorations that enable us to modify the appearance of our kingdom/land. For instance, I can’t imagine that path pieces that let use change grass to water or sand (especially if some let us create the appearance of things like river banks) would cost Storm8 much to develop since they’d just be more of the same decorative paths that are offered all the time.

We could really use small rock formation (or any simple item) that glows whenever we have a monster in our kingdom. I would spent $10 or 350gems on that without blinking an eye. Would also spend same amount on getting a spell or totem or whatever that gives you the ability to search your inventory by keyword. But that one is harder I imagine, so I?m only keeping fingers crossed for the monster rock

Farm Supplier
    Could we have something that drops Seal of the Dark Elf now that we have Seal of the Faun droppers?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Could we have something that drops Seal of the Dark Elf now that we have Seal of the Faun droppers?
    what are your Seal of the Faun droppers? I struggle with these.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    what are your Seal of the Faun droppers? I struggle with these.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1605925

"The HUB Inventory says the Seals drop from these animals: Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Red Nosed Fawnicorn, Wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly."

New Resident
    Me and my Grandma play this game and we think there should be an easier way to search through your inventory especially since she has over 900 pages of inventory. I would also like a way to find certain friends faster than having to scroll a long time to find a name.