Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Please can we have another source for cloud stones and the seal of the dark elf. Perhaps in the weekly gem and gift offer or for gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Please can we have another source for cloud stones and the seal of the dark elf. Perhaps in the weekly gem and gift offer or for gems.
    Just buy 99x2 clouds and you have a source field for cloud stones.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just buy 99x2 clouds and you have a source field for cloud stones.
    I would like a source that isn’t quite so energy intensive. I have 120 clouds but they usually only yield about 14-18 stones

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I would like a source that isn’t quite so energy intensive. I have 120 clouds but they usually only yield about 14-18 stones
    Indeed, but I go for the spawns to refill my seals & feathers. With the WW I refill partially the stones. Unless there is mass plot opening I am only using the stones to craft permits (1 per night). The rest of the time I craft expansion permits to refill the stock. Energy is not really an issue at high level. Otherwise we have the Skyhawk as a source, but with the collection time at 2 days, it just takes too long to refill. I would prefer a crafting building similar to the Exchange in other to keep up with the drop rate.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Indeed, but I go for the spawns to refill my seals & feathers. With the WW I refill partially the stones. Unless there is mass plot opening I am only using the stones to craft permits (1 per night). The rest of the time I craft expansion permits to refill the stock. Energy is not really an issue at high level. Otherwise we have the Skyhawk as a source, but with the collection time at 2 days, it just takes too long to refill. I would prefer a crafting building similar to the Exchange in other to keep up with the drop rate.

It sounds like you have the same strategy as me. I would just like to speed things up a little. Having opened all available plots a few months ago, I don’t like having too many plots left to open. Currently need 39 windchaser permits. Would love another building to make permits …. I expect we will never get one lol

New Resident
    Can you bring the wrought iron walls so I can buy them , I only have the gate and would like the walls , the floral walls that hat wrought iron, and can I still buy them in coins and not in diamonds. I would like to have the walls to stay in the market for a long time since I'm in college. I would like to have time to save money from collecting coins in the game from the buildings. Can you add more floral items and floral peacocks in pastel colors and pinks and rose gold , to be bought in coins and not diamonds. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by AbbyJ2018; 01-13-22 at 01:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    While ****ing a monster- there are 3 hit buttons- which basically are the same - which is pointless.

It would be awesome if we could get to choose like 1 hit, 5 hits, 10-15 hits at one button hit instead. ( With energy get-back calculated accordingly). It would make monster hunts and average events more fun, easier- and way less time consuming for player - if thy could choose to hit like 10 hits in one go and not just mindlessly click until device battery dies.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like that some very old events that were only available for ios to be back. For example the festive table or something like that that gives feasts

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I would like that some very old events that were only available for ios to be back. For example the festive table or something like that that gives feasts
    The current event prize is a feast dropper! And the barons tent has a feast dropping prize in it too for another week or so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The current event prize is a feast dropper! And the barons tent has a feast dropping prize in it too for another week or so.
    Thank you spirit wind I know actually I was only receiving chiks in the tent and the las 3 days finally gnomes! it's just because I wanted to be able to have them. It's the only prize I remember now but there where other events with dragons I think.