Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes! I just recently unlocked the Elven outpost trades, and I'm already annoyed with having to watch Nadina fly away every time. It's cool the first couple times, but after that, like you said, it serves no purpose.
    I think you can turn that off in the game options .....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    I think you can turn that off in the game options .....
    I'm not sure that you can. You can turn off the option to see Nadina's feather for items that the Elves are requesting for trade, but I don't think you can turn off Nadina's flight.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Would really love to have option to CANCEL the productions - either in Castle or Workshops, etc. Sometimes it really really messes up if you accidentally put in the wrong thing - and wait for days...

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Would really love to have option to CANCEL the productions - either in Castle or Workshops, etc. Sometimes it really really messes up if you accidentally put in the wrong thing - and wait for days...
    Great suggestion!

How about a bank, an energy bank. For example, you deposit energy for a total cap, like 200, for future use. Maybe it cost coins or a percent of energy to make a withdrawal.

You can exceed 40 energy now...it's hard when you don't have many/any energy droppers at the beginning levels of the game but you can get a point where you get more energy than you can use and then you'll accumulate energy.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263