Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Please bring back the Snow Walls and Ice Path

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    You probably already know this but just in case you're like me and store event items then forget them...

If you participated in the Ice Queen event, you may have the Snowy Workshop and the character Neva that allow you to craft those items (and more) year round.

Executive Chef
    Please bring back the Orphanage.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You probably already know this but just in case you're like me and store event items then forget them...

If you participated in the Ice Queen event, you may have the Snowy Workshop and the character Neva that allow you to craft those items (and more) year round.
    Thank you for the tip! Unfortunately, I don’t have either of those, so it would be really great if they would re-release them for purchase. I’ve got a ton of points saved up. (But would buy gems to get them!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Yes, please! Especially the ice path (Btw, I don't think Snowy workshop crafts it)

Fashion Designer
    Can there be an elven tower in the rune market to match the Elven path, gate, and walls?
    Last edited by farmerted7; 08-29-20 at 09:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    LOVE the elven tower idea. : )

Separately: I wouldn't mind a monthly subscription that, for instance, gives something like an energy weekly for joining that only works while your subscription is active, one Event pack a month, an animal, building or deco that drops enough gems to buy items like the bamboo pool recently that helps w events (could be the same as the joining energy dropper) and maybe an item that boosts all event drops for each one or something. One free pile of whatever cabbage-y thing is going on, right now Clever rotten pumpkins. Bonuses in the packs we do buy. (Edit add: options to get decos that aren't otherwise available, Like a special market section for subscribers.)

My kid and I play another game and we love the generous bonuses from our subscription. If it isn't really generous, it won't work.

$10 a month on automatic payment means it doesn't feel like paying much and S8 gets guaranteed income. This is an add on; those that don't subscribe can keep buying as we do now.

And please please please please do s.t. About that inventory!! A lot of the fun in this game for us comes from seasonal decorations, and it is REALLY time consuming in a very not nice way to dig up all the fall deco. : (

Thanks for reading the forum and taking our requests under consideration. It's great to feel heard. :
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    REMOVE THE GEM TRAPS or add a confirmation button, I?m sick of loosing hard earned gems or worse bought gems it?s infuriating.
    Please make the Elven Outpost moveable, I understand that it needs to stay on the board but it could be like the Glimmer Gate the storage option is blanked out but you can move it into a position of your choosing.
    I?d like a chance at some of the events that took place before I got the app, from what I?ve read on the forum we?ve missed some awesome stuff. Craft buildings for Valentine Alicorn?s & Winter decorations would be top of my list.
    There are also some events I wouldn?t mind a second chance at. Completing events was impossible until I built up my kingdom so I had ample sources of coins and materials. I understand that some wouldn?t want repeats but if they could just be done now and again & it would give those who have already completed them time to work on long term goals instead of trying to do them in conjunction with constant events. Or an alternative to gems to finish event building upgrades would be great.
    More Elven exchange items would be good the only reason I keep going is the hope of gold to craft Rainbow Alicorn?s I already have enough bronze & silver to keep the boosts going for ages. Adding a boost for the magic forge would be great.

Farm Supplier
    There are a lot of requests to sort out the storage I?m for this too scrolling through everything is time consuming and frustrating but I understand that it would probably mean a lot of retroactive work so until Storm8 get round to it they at least code new items so that they can be sorted.

Fashion Designer
    Remove the troll camp collections from future events. You're losing people.