Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I think that is a very "Special" suggestion. Just doing that will help bunches.. then followup with the "Consumables" would be super awesome.
    Yes! And I am not suggesting that time/$ be spent on "back coding" previous Event items right now; save that for an intern maybe? But moving forward, if Event items could be tagged to only show in the "Special" tab, that would help a lot. Same with Consumable. And modeling certain future events to "re-use" some of the old Event items (with a new Grand Prize for long time players, or an option to obtain Old Prize vs. New Prize, with one perhaps being available for extremely high gem purchase), could s l o w l y get those old Event items out of Main inventory and into the Specials tab. With the bonus addition, items in Specials coded so they could be sold for zero like in Dragon Story.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-26-20 at 08:44 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    We need a swing! Animated, of course, in a pretty tree with flowers and vines wrapped around the ropes. 😃
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    We need a swing! Animated, of course, in a pretty tree with flowers and vines wrapped around the ropes. 😃
    Love that) the vines and flowers maybe can be the actual rope.. )

Host(ess)

different colored chickens, please!

I wish you would improve or add an additional chicken coop. And variety to the chickens.

Is there a way to tie it in to the Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Royal Horse?

Fashion Designer
    Can we get blue fish added to the Fish Market?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    I wish you would improve or add an additional chicken coop. And variety to the chickens.

Is there a way to tie it in to the Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Royal Horse?
    We need a Rooster!! ��
    (perhaps a Royal Rooster)

Farm Supplier
    I would love to see the footprint for the Desert Palace reduced. It takes up 16 plots, could be reduced to 12. Also, I'm happy I got the pyramid, but it's really small. No self respecting Pharoah would have approved this, least of all Cleo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    I would love to see the footprint for the Desert Palace reduced. It takes up 16 plots, could be reduced to 12. Also, I'm happy I got the pyramid, but it's really small. No self respecting Pharoah would have approved this, least of all Cleo
    Great idea reducing the Desert Palace footprint to 3x4!
    I’ll start a thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiadeo View Post
    yes! And i am not suggesting that time/$ be spent on "back coding" previous event items right now; save that for an intern maybe? but moving forward, if event items could be tagged to only show in the "special" tab, that would help a lot. Same with consumable. And modeling certain future events to "re-use" some of the old event items (with a new grand prize for long time players, or an option to obtain old prize vs. New prize, with one perhaps being available for extremely high gem purchase), could s l o w l y get those old event items out of main inventory and into the specials tab. With the bonus addition, items in specials coded so they could be sold for zero like in dragon story.
    fab idea. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    I love the Mint Chip Alicorn lines. ❤️
    It's the very first item that made me reach for my wallet, and honestly one of the reasons I kept playing (I started at the tail-end of the bear event, and was debating whether it was worth my time to keep playing when the Jungle Monarchy event introduced not only a natural-colored Jaguar (My favorite! ❤️ ) but we got the alluring Mint Chip Alicorn.
    I have paid for gems every single time it has appeared in my tent.
    It was a little frustrating to have to wait for it to appear, as I would have purchased an army if I had been graced with the chance!
    But, alas, S8 decided to grace us with the chance to earn it through our Weekend special tents. Weekday tent Clydesdale-lined Alicorn next please! 😊
    Or Marketplace (let me buy as many as I want! 😍 ) or special Limited-time sale (to keep it rare, and make it special).

I want Allllll the Clydesdale Alicorn recolors!! 😍❤️
    Preferably Available to purchase at will, but Tent prizes for unnatural colors would be okay too.
    Or an event? 😊

Ultimate Dream "Take all my Money" Wish:
    A "Grey Clydesdale"-Alicorn would be amaazingggg. ❤️

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBBCFF7D-DD5E-444E-AE18-29C36B07B3F9.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	56361 + Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD40BA25-700E-4C6D-8CB7-207F189219D3.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	299.8 KB 
ID:	56362 = Epic, take all my money!! So much joy.

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...Clydesdale.png Maybe light grey, or pale blue lavender eyes? (If the art team wants to do something a little different 💗 .)
    Off-white mane&tail for the Mane ( 😂 ) prize with pale grey white-tipped wings and perhaps a black mane&tail version for a community award if it was an event? Or just introduced as a pair! 😊❤️
    Exact replica would be totally loved too. ❤️

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...hipAlicorn.png The Mint Chip Ali's animation is Perfect, they're so lovely in my realm!

Then lavender, orange sherbert, vanilla- fantasy colors are great too. Maybe even rich vibrant jewel tones, black, ooo black and orange for Halloween? 🤩

I digress. I'd be perfectly happy with a Dapple Grey (Clyde) Alicorn. ❤️

I understand that some people enjoy the cartoonish "original" horse lines, and they are cute in their own way, but I much prefer the elegance of the Clydesdales.
    I would not be willing to spend real money to earn a standard horse, but a Dapple Grey Clydesdale Alicorn!?!
    Let me get my wallet. 😍❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-23-20 at 03:54 AM.