Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

travel through the glimmer gate to another kingdom , mainly for decorating purposes . since your stingy on expansions

no more ( like ever! ) requesting things from neighbors in ANY event.

all the money and gems i spent on all the USELESS buildings too have some form of FUNCTION .

story line

Banned
    It won't do any good, but the first thing they need to do is change the prizes in the baron's tent. They can use prizes they already have just change them.

The next thing they can do is give us events that can be finished by a reasonable amount of effort. If you have to check your game every two hours that's not a reasonable amount. Most of us have jobs. You want us to have jobs so we can buy your gems. If I need 500 teacups and you put up an offer for $9.00 for twenty teacups I'm not going to bother to buy it. Why would I buy something when I still won't win?

People are complaining about expansions. I still have a lot left but opening up more territory would make others happy. If you really want to improve the game make the glimmer gate an entrance to a new part of your kingdom you can pass through with more expansions. Maybe a winter kingdom. Lots of games have this feature.

Bring back popular past prizes like the love shack. Make the buildings you build in competitions drop more than coins. Make the community prizes drop something and not just be deco.

Give everyone that gem confirmation button they've been wanting.

Rhino Keeper
    If we're doing an event, and we re getting prizes.. Can they actually be prizes for our time put in? Enough with the prizes all just dropping coins already! Everyone's out of room because you won't add expansions!!

MORE STORY LINE PLEASE!!!! I'm bored!!!

Oh yes, AND I paid for the fortune tent, could we have some new fortunes? I also paid for the cabbage hut, can that be updated aswell??? Preferably with NO cats and dogs??

Rhino Keeper
    If an item costs gems, I want to be able to sell it for gems, please.
    New levels (to level 100) with additional energy (it is never enough anyway, even with 500 extra energy per week from alicorns)
    repeat old quests so we can finish buildings we could not before (i am level 50 but would not mind doing the old stuff from 4 years ago again)
    Let us expand again
    Continue the beast slaying event, I still need lots of gold coins
    Make inventory working the way it was intended
    More energy or a love shack for building alicorns for everybody
    Oh yes, and no more deco. Or, let us choose if we want deco items as prizes (in settings or individual)

Executive Chef
    Spirit wind, could the ABC of General Information thread be a sticky? It took me a lot of looking to find what triggers Dire boars. I remembered being on that thread before but couldn't remember the name so I searched The Hub, stickies and game guides before I did a dire boar search. The correct thread was on the second page.

That thread has great information and it would be great to have front and center.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Spirit wind, could the ABC of General Information thread be a sticky? It took me a lot of looking to find what triggers Dire boars. I remembered being on that thread before but couldn't remember the name so I searched The Hub, stickies and game guides before I did a dire boar search. The correct thread was on the second page.

That thread has great information and it would be great to have front and center.
    This thread is listed and linked in the contents page in the Hub in part B https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1016351
    The information is not updated and is well over a year behind in data. I've done hundreds of hours of work getting the inventory guide updated with the main story items. I know there are still gaps... This game has (what seems like) thousands of items. There also has to be control over how many places you need to go to find what you're looking for. Searching for threads or posts is tricky. If there are items of particular note, let me know and I'll add info in the main goal guide or the inventory guide, otherwise, the link is in the Hub. At this stage, I won't sticky it as its not current, that's why it's linked. Hope that helps explain... thanks.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-02-17 at 12:57 AM.

new recipes, new crafts in all crafting buildings that use all the items like dragon scales.

New realms to actually visit like the blythwood or the desert, the places we adventure to.

Need expansion opportunities, I have so much in storage and need more room 🤗

The love shack, please, please, please

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    This. I've wanted this since I started playing. I want this for ALL of the Storm8 games, but especially here. My inventory is a bloated, cluttered mess...poorly organized and full of event items I can no longer use. If not a way to delete the items, then some way to hide them.

PLEASE! This desperately needs to happen. It's hard to find anything anymore and the categories used to divide things up are not utilized very well!

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast