Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Search button for inventory inside the game would be awesome. Just type in what you are looking for- instead of scrolling 500 pages...

Rhino Keeper
    A second exchange is a great idea! But if I could only have one wish I would ask for a storage fix. Let us throw out old event stuff that's just in the cluttering it up, at the very least. Better organization of storage, in general, would be a dream. And if you are going to make me scroll through hundred and hundreds of items, at least take me back to where I was if I get something out of storage then need to go back for something else. There's nothing worse then finally finding the first of two things you're looking for then having to start all over to look for the second.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Search button for inventory inside the game would be awesome. Just type in what you are looking for- instead of scrolling 500 pages...
    They won’t do it, and won’t tell us why not. Same with deleting items in inventory, organizing them of being able to sell or store everything.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    They won’t do it, and won’t tell us why not. Same with deleting items in inventory, organizing them of being able to sell or store everything.
    I'll tell you why not. It's because it would make playing the game and finding things easier and somewhat more enjoyable for us. Lol. Just like having a gem spend confirmation alert. Way too many people keep requesting it. Maybe if we start saying how happy we are with the current inventory system we might suddenly see a change.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'll tell you why not. It's because it would make playing the game and finding things easier and somewhat more enjoyable for us. Lol. Just like having a gem spend confirmation alert. Way too many people keep requesting it. Maybe if we start saying how happy we are with the current inventory system we might suddenly see a change.
    LOL well declining on the gem confirmation alert at least makes financial sense in benefiting S8, as offensive as that might be. But not being allowed to sell or otherwise delete inventory should actually benefit S8 because that means less bandwidth when we have less **** in our kingdoms, wouldn’t you think?
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    well first they would have to actually put out events that aren't glitchy with constant problems. before they are able to improve anything else. too much work & too costly for them. plus nothing in it for them (although if we were able to get rid of items in inventory, that would lover server load)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    (although if we were able to get rid of items in inventory, that would lover server load)
    I think this is what I meant....maybe not bandwidth but server issues.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    If they can think of a way to monetize a "delete from inventory" button or a "search inventory" button I'm sure they'll do it. A gem for each thing thrown away. Ten gems to search. 😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    If they can think of a way to monetize a "delete from inventory" button or a "search inventory" button I'm sure they'll do it. A gem for each thing thrown away. Ten gems to search. ��
    You may be on to something there! I'll bet they hadn't thought of this yet.

Executive Chef
    I think this is what I meant....maybe not bandwidth but server issues.
    great minds think alike
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily