Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    When we have an event which requires much chopping of new items (like snow covered pine trees, clover things, chocolate rocks, etc), I'd like the option of storing the item after the event, instead of making it sit in my kingdom until I expend energy to get rid of it. Things like the snow covered pine trees and clover things are items I might like to pull out of storage when they are seasonally appropriate. I can't ever imagine wanting to display the chocolate rocks (shudder).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I don?t mind the deco so much this time (I?ve had enough topiaries to fill the royal botanical garden several times over) but it would be nice if they dropped something. They?re flowers, but they don?t drop petals. The roost could drop eggs. This could be done with topiaries too, to make them more desirable prizes. And then a florist?s trade, to use all those petals.
    A florist trade, or a dye trade. I'd be making dye like crazy if they would give us one gold nugget for 99 red dye+99 purple dye+99 yellow dye. That sounds like a fair trade to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Sure wish we could get a second exchange.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread is going off topic. These are the Suggestions this thread is about. Anything outside of this needs to be posted in the Suggestion & Feedback forum. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?

Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules.

I have two suggestions for S8:
    1) when you reach Level 50, all the XP you continue to acquire should go into a bank like coins. Then you can trade it for coins, energy, or gems (for example, 150,000 XP = 1 gem)
    2) I would like to see all timed quests go into a special quest book where you can reopen any you haven?t finished (for, say, 5 gems) and complete it as a regular quest.

Host(ess)
    Today is another time that this subject needs to be refreshed. As a player that does not spend real money on gems , and I believe that there is many of us, it takes forever to save gems for the chosen item . And so often when I play and my energy ends, I am trapped in a gem trap. I DO NOT APPRECIATE LOOSING MY HARD WON GEMS JUST BY SLIGHT TOUCH OF THE FINGER. It is most common during the monster hunt , where the buttons to fight monsters are in the same place where trap is, and before I realize that I’m out of energy , I just bough some more. Please either change the placement of the bar or finally provide second stage confirmation. I LOST 40 GEMS JUST THIS MORNING.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    Today is another time that this subject needs to be refreshed. As a player that does not spend real money on gems , and I believe that there is many of us, it takes forever to save gems for the chosen item . And so often when I play and my energy ends, I am trapped in a gem trap. I DO NOT APPRECIATE LOOSING MY HARD WON GEMS JUST BY SLIGHT TOUCH OF THE FINGER. It is most common during the monster hunt , where the buttons to fight monsters are in the same place where trap is, and before I realize that I’m out of energy , I just bough some more. Please either change the placement of the bar or finally provide second stage confirmation. I LOST 40 GEMS JUST THIS MORNING.
    This is absolutely the single worst thing about this game. It doesn't make anyone happy - I'm afraid it is deliberate to not fix it on S8 part - they hope we just buy more gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This is absolutely the single worst thing about this game. It doesn't make anyone happy - I'm afraid it is deliberate to not fix it on S8 part - they hope we just buy more gems.
    Yes definitely deliberate and part of the "pinch". You can tell it is deliberate because the screen shifts only when you tap on an unfinished timer, and no other kind of tap.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Yes definitely deliberate and part of the "pinch". You can tell it is deliberate because the screen shifts only when you tap on an unfinished timer, and no other kind of tap.
    Also because we have been complainig about it over 5 years - and it has never been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    This is the most frustrating part of this game. I've lost 60 freaking gems during this event, it's so discouraging. I do occasionally (once every two months or so) spend money on gems during sales, and I try to save them up for big ticket items, and then I lose over half of them in less than a day, which would be prevented with a confirmation.