Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    It would be also nice if there were "SELECT ALL" button when we send neighbors requests. Scrolling to all my over hundred neighbours is very time consuming.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

New Resident
    I would like that have been another chance to upgrade older buildings and can use items from inventory to change for another items, like using how credits to buy other things.
    S8 can do a way to refuse make part of challenge because I don?t want to make part of all
    And how s8 will leave we arrive in crown challenge?

Rhino Keeper
    I think an item that dropped earth wisps or better yet lanterns would be good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    check in the Hub. So many things drop earth wisps and sometimes lanterns. IMO the Armoured Flygers would be a good place to start, but we need a monster hunt to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I get Earth Wisps and Laterns from several places and creatures on my board. Deep Mines (Earth Wisps only), White flyger cub, Armored Manticore, and Armored White flyger are just a few that spring to mind.

Also, you can get Earth Wisps as gifts from neighbors.

Please, please let us be able to sell left over materials used in crafting items for goals that have expired! I would be happy even if I got nothing in return. I could eliminate many, many pages of useless items in my storage!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I agree with the Select All button for sending requests to neighbors! I?d also love it if the Love Shak would me made available. My first realm had one but I?m not able to play that game anymore because my device is too old!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedge View Post
    I?d also love it if the Love Shak... My first realm had one but I?m not able to play that game anymore because my device is too old!
    You can keep playing your old kingdom on your new device. You just need to set up a password and then you'll be able to transfer your game/kingdom to any device or play on multiple devices.
    Instructions in this post:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices

We really need a gem spend confirmation - I accidentally spent 80 gems earlier on a burning ember while scrolling through my magic forge. I'm very hesitant to ever purchase gems in the game now because if I spend them accidentally (which is way too easy!) I wont necessarily be able to get them back. I've spent dozens of gems unintentionally in this game because of the way they have it set up. Please make the confirmation necessary before taking our gems!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-08-19 at 04:15 PM. Reason: support comments removed - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Can S8 please stop with the --"Pet it to see what it's found" or "collect to see what you find". That is a horrible description and not the least bit helpful when going through inventory looking for things that drop specific items.