Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I would love to be able to move that stupid bird off to a corner somewhere! Right now it?s completely in the way, with expansions going on around it. I know it can?t be stored, but pleeeeeeease can we move it?
    Unfortunately we'll never be able to move it due to the route flight Nadina has when she takes off, and lands. It's a fixed route. Maybe this route could be eliminated and she just appear and disappears from the Elven Outpost position, which takes up a huge 4x4 space.. and this could be then be reduced.
    I do remember when the Elvens were introduced.. the Outpost hid many objects behind and Nadine was much larger. These were reduced after in size.. but not in space. Nadine had a huge wing-span when she took off.. that reminded me of a Jumbo Jet taking off..
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    I agree

I don't know if this is the right place to report a bug, but I have access to a plot of land which I have not yet aquired. The plot isn't even available for purchase. It's in the southeast of my kingdom. I've covered it with flowers, but I can put anything there. Can't collect though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by evomonkey View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to report a bug, but I have access to a plot of land which I have not yet aquired. The plot isn't even available for purchase. It's in the southeast of my kingdom. I've covered it with flowers, but I can put anything there. Can't collect though.
    It is a bug and we have been advised not to put anything useful there....so I have been using it to keep storage shed, apothecary, forgotten roost and tablet of tabernum there
    No Gems For Runes!

Thanks! I just hope the stuff there doesn't get disappeared.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evomonkey View Post
    Thanks! I just hope the stuff there doesn't get disappeared.
    whatever is put there can't be collected from, so best not to use as it's outside our limits. when corrected if you occupied space, you may need support's help to move items after, as has happened with spawned beasts being trapped there without the possibility of fighting them.

here's the advice post:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this, thank! In the meantime, please avoid placing anything in this unavailable area.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

i would be really happy, if we get levelups for Buildings which now only lv5 or 6 ( Royal Chateau, Wizschool, Knightshall ... )
    and if the pirate taverns get the same status like the dainty/gothic/toadstoolstuff
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    up up up the limite roads please.... i cant more

It would be nice if the fortune tellers tent started drops again

Fashion Designer
    Please, no more leaderboards!!!