Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It turns it off so it is not available when people visit you, so that they cannot send an invitation on to you. You will still see it in other kingdoms if they have not turned it off. Hope that makes sense
    thanks!
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    My suggestion corresponds with most of the players above. I'd also like more craft, food, potion buildings. That would help a great deal. Or, if not that, then a trade of sorts where you can buy game items with coins (please just not gems unless its worth it and rare.) With the newest event, I thought it would've been great to say trade blue petals for red (I know that's not a great example but its just to get the point across.) Or have bundles to trade. We do trade with the elves, but there aren't a lot we can get back in return.

I'd love the monster hunt back too.

A Confirmation from S8 to say that they do hear out their players complaints, good wishes ect, would be very much appreciated.

Also, for the developers to stop setting unrealistic expectations during events and to stop the building, we pour our daily efforts in, dropping coins. I don't mind working hard in the game IF it's actually WORTH it.

Back to the storyline! Please. Please. Please. We've been drowning in events.

A bigger break time between events. We can barely gather enough resources before the next event pops up. Its not fun at all. Which takes prepping time out of the equation.

Lastly, a GEM CONFIRMATION button for the occasional finger slip. I've been a dedicated player for years, but I don't have money for the packages that's on CS. Unlike with Fantasy Story and Restaurant Story 2 where the gem packages are afforable at R40, CS, isn't. Thus I save months on end for a few gems and when my finger slips or I'm lured into a gem trap, its a tremendous loss to loose the saved gems.

I love the ideas above. They are all juat as good.

If S8 is reading this and they still CARE about their players then thank you for everything. I still love the game despite my rants at times. The original game I began playing a few years ago is one I'd love to see brought back to life. It meant so much more than today.

Executive Chef
    Why not set up an option to reopen old events!!

Perhaps gems, or a hard to obtain item, could reopen an old incomplete timed quest for a day.

Surely Storm8 would make revenue if players could access past events anytime they have the cash.

Maybe create a Hall Of Records or Time Portal building that accesses this option in the game.
    New main story buildings are always great.

Also
    Storm8 please return to the main storyline and release more expansions.
    Baron's Tent prizes updates and Monster Hunts would be good too.

New permanent adventures and trades would also be great.

Missed out on the Wisteria House and Mansion so hope they'll become available again at some point.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 04-23-17 at 09:40 AM.

Farm Supplier
    In addition to all the previously mentioned ideas...

The number of items that you have stored in your inventory needs to be listed next to each crop on the Plant menu. Sometimes I cannot remember which crop I am running short of when planting. This would save going back into the inventory to check before planting crops.

A quick scroll button to take you to the top or bottom of the menus for the Potion Shop, Magic Forge, Workshop, Kitchens, Barrack, Royal Exchange and the Keep. It's a pain to have to keep scrolling right down to some of the choices at the bottom of the lists.

Please S8 can we have more frequent constructive comments and feedback from the many questions asked on the forum? It feels as though nobody at S8 cares for developing CS anymore, and they are just regurgitating old ideas and formulas for each event.

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from what most have mentioned, gem confirmation button, continued story line, expansions etc., the random drops in timed events need to stop. I don't really mind them in storyline quests but luck shouldn't be a deciding factor in whether a player manages to finish a timed event or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Aside from what most have mentioned, gem confirmation button, continued story line, expansions etc., the random drops in timed events need to stop. I don't really mind them in storyline quests but luck shouldn't be a deciding factor in whether a player manages to finish a timed event or not.
    Yes, yes, yes and yes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Spot on.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Okay. What's up with the new pop ups trying to get you to play any s8 game that you have once played again?!?! So don't like this. No I tried Clue and bingo and forest fantasy and I didn't like them. Hence why I deleted them. Please stop asking me constantly to play them again S8.

Rhino Keeper
    - Gem confirmation button of course, main storyline and baron's tent prices update

- Building - some kind of trading building where we can trade items with neighbours

- Ability to delete older event items from inventory to keep it "clean" and organised (now it is owerfull mess)

- we don't need something completely new, but something that we can use items from nagas, purple hides, smaragds or topases, elvenite, boar pelt, adamant or some other quite "useless" items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Okay. What's up with the new pop ups trying to get you to play any s8 game that you have once played again?!?! So don't like this. No I tried Clue and bingo and forest fantasy and I didn't like them. Hence why I deleted them. Please stop asking me constantly to play them again S8.
    Agreed. Those new pop ups are awful - there should be option to get rid of them once and for all. Those who don't want to play will start to play the games they DO play even less.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast