Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper

People are tired of the 2 energy drops

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    A way to earn more money for sure. I am a long term player who did not have a big stash of coins. My millions are gone and the mermaid challenge is slowwwww going. It will be even longer for the newer players who Did not have to wait for a new storyline, and therefore have even few coins than what I started with. I am down from 5 million to 100,000 and lots of storm water to go to get to the new storyline.
    Thanks

AGREE. This quest is ****ing me. I had over 10 million coins to start and now I have 100k and i'm stuck.

An inventory button on the game screen please?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is a Suggestion thread not a general discussion thread. All posts relating to the discussion of energy drops have been moved to the existing new thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...2-energy-drops I have previously passed on feedback about this issue.

As a reminder this thread is for:

Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?

Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules.

Executive Chef
    I think we need a Bank to put our gems in so we won't spend them by accident ,we have to go into the bank to spend them

Executive Chef
    More than an addition.. this change would be very convenient and Mermaid crafting continuously flowing AFTER the Mermaid Event has been completed.

It would be to move all the now existing crafting in the Potion shop/Forge to the Mermaid workshops, even if they are not handwork.. are all Mermaid supplies.

We have 2 Mermaid workshops.. fully funtional after-event but usually idle. With the frequent Elven Requests to fulfill, the Potion shops and Forge are usually occupied during-events and also after-events.. making supplies or restocking those hurriedly used.

With this change.. the 'idle' Mermaid crafting could remain funtional fulltime.. even during-events to build up the necessary Mermaid crafting needed for Elven's Exchanges. It's only with 'continuous' exchanges we are able to gain 1 single gold rune.. which is impossible to maintain even if we have all the basic materials as setup now.

This is just a thought to be able to earn the faraway 'Mystic Kiln' which needs so many gold runes.

Thank You!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I think we need a Bank to put our gems in so we won't spend them by accident ,we have to go into the bank to spend them
    Or a confirmation screen!! I don't understand... they can add a confirmation screen in the events but not when spending real money? Makes me think S8 is being greedy and not smart. I've stopped buying gems until they add this feature. It's my money, I'll spend it when I want to and not by accident.

Greetings... I've been playing for a only little while and certainly have plenty more to go in the game. Thanks for the entertainment the game has provided thus far. In the meantime, I'd like to post a few feature requests.

1) The first, and already echoed in the posts proceeding this one, is to put a confirmation screen up anytime there is any gem spending activity. There is nothing more infuriating then having the app spend gems I didn?t intend to because it mis-registered my screen tap. The feeling is akin to being pickpocketed? ?And I?m sure that?s not Storm8?s intent? *cough *cough

2) For more efficiency sake, when planting crops, is it possible to list the quantities of each crop presently in my inventory on the selection list presented when I go to plant? It would be extremely helpful to be able to quickly identify which crops are low in my inventory and subsequently help me select which to plant next all on the one list.

Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSwift View Post
    Greetings... I've been playing for a only little while and certainly have plenty more to go in the game. Thanks for the entertainment the game has provided thus far. In the meantime, I'd like to post a few feature requests.

1) The first, and already echoed in the posts proceeding this one, is to put a confirmation screen up anytime there is any gem spending activity. There is nothing more infuriating then having the app spend gems I didn?t intend to because it mis-registered my screen tap. The feeling is akin to being pickpocketed? ?And I?m sure that?s not Storm8?s intent? *cough *cough

2) For more efficiency sake, when planting crops, is it possible to list the quantities of each crop presently in my inventory on the selection list presented when I go to plant? It would be extremely helpful to be able to quickly identify which crops are low in my inventory and subsequently help me select which to plant next all on the one list.

Thank you.

1 Will NEVER happen. S8 loves Gordon Gekko ?Greed is Good?

2 That is one amazing outstanding suggestion!!!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Gem spend confirmation button.
    An inventory sorter.
    At time of planting I'd like to see quantity of crops we have in store rather than TRAWL through inventory.
    .....please!

Rhino Keeper
    1) I would like a way to either delete, sell or trade obsolete event items.
    2) The Elven Trade only allows for trades of items still used in game play.
    I've given up trading there since all I ever get are the Bronze Runes.
    In all this time, I've amassed a grand total of 1 Gold Rune.
    3) Inventory sorting function.
    4) Neighbor sorting function.