Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

New Resident
    O would suggest a 4 square place, in the way of sea land, in the North West of the board. An winter area, like an winterfell castle. I know it is very geek, but will Love it.

Rhino Keeper
    A coffee shop! If you activate the coffee shop, your energy refills twice as fast!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    A coffee shop! If you activate the coffee shop, your energy refills twice as fast!
    Cant start a day without a coffee for me lol.

Btw, I have a suggestion. Maybe once in a while, we get some holiday from endless event? Maybe,just like before a week with a little by little puzzle to the next event so everyone can rearrange their kingdom, refill the stock, or even playing main story.

Thank you...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meugie View Post
    O would suggest a 4 square place, in the way of sea land, in the North West of the board. An winter area, like an winterfell castle. I know it is very geek, but will Love it.
    I have a winter area, but it's in the south (since I'm from the southern hemisphere).

Rhino Keeper
    In inventory, 'special' is always empty. During events, they could tag the things we have to collect (like eggs) so that they show up in that tab, and we could see how many of each special event collectible we have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    In inventory, 'special' is always empty. During events, they could tag the things we have to collect (like eggs) so that they show up in that tab, and we could see how many of each special event collectible we have.
    That is a great suggestion!

I second (or third?) this!

Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    This would be awesome! And we could plant coffee beans to use in the coffee shop!

Yes please!!! Isn’t there an intern that could work on getting those inventory tabs sorted out? I know it’s my own fault for being a hoarder and collecting souvenirs, but at 400 pages, it is impossible to find anything in there. I have resorted to checking the crafting buildings to check inventory numbers on crops and materials.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I am begging at this point, to be able to sell old useless decor items and buildings and now animals..... Why on earth would I ever need 15 cows? Because I now have 15 cows and can't even sell some of them. (I'd need 100 energy to collect from all of my animals JUST ONE TIME at this point, and i'm not even done crafting the babies in Ivy's Nursery...)

FTR I hate having items in storage because it takes too long to scroll through everything to find what you need. (So, I have everything out that I possibly can).

Rhino Keeper
    Have any of these suggestions actually been made/implemented?