Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flyger and the new Vineyard horse and the Wily Werebeast.? Please
    Agreed....the only reason I haven't put him away in storage is that my haunted village has the space right now, but come October that may change with a new Halloween event.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flyger and the new Vineyard horse and the Wily Werebeast.? Please
    Yaaasss!!!! This would be great for those players that have a lot of them and are working on the silver bars for the mermaid update.

On another note, I am thinking of getting rid of my weekly budget to this game and adding it to my book budget. I have been very bored this last month and everything I have bought with gems has been extremely disappointing (ie sweet tooth). So unless they start coming up with some really good content soon, my book collection is real life is going to grow even faster.

Farm Supplier
    I was wonder if S8 could add a button for us to delete Goals from our list of goals. I would love to have the option to remove something that I have no intention of doing, example A Hauntingly Good Look.

Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    I was wonder if S8 could add a button for us to delete Goals from our list of goals. I would love to have the option to remove something that I have no intention of doing, example A Hauntingly Good Look.

Thanks
    It's time for them to delete that goal! I have it sitting also.

Executive Chef
    I already went through the steps of selling old keep, getting haunted keep, and then selling haunted keep to get my original one back. It took some materials to do that but that's how I got it out of my goal book.
    Personally I wouldn't care if they removed that goal now, but some players would not like that.

Now Hammer Time is a different story. I won't even go there. Really observatory?
    Last edited by riverly; 02-23-18 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I already went through the steps of selling old keep, getting haunted keep, and then selling haunted keep to get my original one back. It took some materials to do that but that's how I got it out of my goal book.
    Personally I wouldn't care if they removed that goal now, but some players would not like that.

Now Hammer Time is a different story. I won't even go there. Really observatory?
    Hammer Time & those last 4 babies are goals I'm never gonna do.

S8...just put a timer on them....PLEASE!. Even a long one would be fine like 20 days or something. Then at least eventually they'd be gone.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

There really should be a way to refuse or remove tasks that do not further the story line. Please!! Just like the alpaca that is finally being removed from the workshop.

I am so very glad I opted out of the gothic event early, because I would be stuck with that goal or would be forced to waste resources to get rid of it. And I?ll probably never even see Hammer Time. 😂 I?ve still got Raising the Stakes and A Down to Earth Approach. (I refuse to use up spellbound beams and blocks to make earthen ones. Maybe someday if I ever finish raising the stakes.) These upgrades remind me of bakery story and other games like that....endless repetition for no real reason. Endless repetition is bad enough when working toward a goal, but this game used to be unique in that we were not just collecting and crafting to change skins or redecorate. I?m really not liking the direction the game has been going.

As for the baby animals, I will probably do those eventually, just because I collect the milk without even trying, but the novelty has definitely worn off. I am happy for those that love them, but I do not want or need a rainbow assortment of babies of every type of monster that has ever appeared in the game.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-23-18 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Oh forget it. The stupid question marks can stay.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    We really need 3 or 4 more expansion areas for the mermaid ?zone?. Mine is overflowing into my regular queendom and I don?t dig it. Plus there is stuff in storage that I would like to have out but don?t. I am assuming at some point that a new update is coming with the third sister?s arrival bringing with it more stuff that we will need on our board. So that area definitely needs some attention. It should have gotten expansions with the last update.

Rhino Keeper
    I'l keep asking for this until it becomes a reality.... We need the ability to sell old useless buildings (especially half finished ones that I couldn't fully upgrade. I'm looking at you, Stargazer's Ridge), event prizes, and decorations. Even if I got like 1 coin for them I wouldn't care, space is so precious (especially when i'm finding it so difficult and slow to expand). Why are the only buildings that you can sell, buildings that you actually need for things?

Also the events lately are way too close together.... If they were slightly longer each time and spaced further apart, that would be great...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    We really need 3 or 4 more expansion areas for the mermaid ?zone?. Mine is overflowing into my regular queendom and I don?t dig it. Plus there is stuff in storage that I would like to have out but don?t. I am assuming at some point that a new update is coming with the third sister?s arrival bringing with it more stuff that we will need on our board. So that area definitely needs some attention. It should have gotten expansions with the last update.
    Yes, I second this so hard! I am currently trying to work out a way to have all my needed mermaid items out without having them touch my non-mermaid items or leave the mermaid zone. I know in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter where the items are so long as they're displayed but it drives me insane to have things all willy nilly on my board and I obsess for hours trying to work out the best placements, lol.