Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    I really support the idea of the 'confirm' button using gems. Often spent them accidentally!
    And I ask for a 'search' function in the inventory. Too often I've bought stuff because I didn't know it was in my inventory already. After playing for a really long time my inventory contains so many items!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    That was another bait and switcheroo.....they started by dropping 60 energy the first time, so word would spread about how great they are, now I get 20 every time. When you divide that by 5 days it's the same as having a daily alicorn drop the minimum 4.
    I can confirm this. But I'm not surprised. Usually I feel compelled to get the limit of 4, but may wait a long time between trades for this. It took a lot of gold tokens!!! And mithril. May have to hoard gold tokens for a while, but I still have my eye on a few more armoured manticores.

I guess I'll stay on topic and make a suggestion. I would like to see a goose that lays a golden egg everytime. That's all I can think of at the moment.
    Or anything really that has a known guaranteed drop. Stop the randomness madness.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-04-18 at 11:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I can confirm this. But I'm not surprised. Usually I feel compelled to get the limit of 4, but may wait a long time between trades for this. It took a lot of gold tokens!!! And mithril. May have to hoard gold tokens for a while, but I still have my eye on a few more armoured manticores.

I guess I'll stay on topic and make a suggestion. I would like to see a goose that lays a golden egg everytime. That's all I can think of at the moment.
    Or anything really that has a known guaranteed drop. Stop the randomness madness.
    I can confirm also ,,dropped 60 for me the first time now,all I get is 20 energies every 5 days now in my book not worth the resorses
    Yes some thing with a guaranteed drop would be great

Fashion Designer
    Question:
    Is the 99 tickets for the Tinker camp worth it?
    What can I make with it and isn't there another building that's basically the same, but made from different items?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Question:
    What can I make with it and isn't there another building that's basically the same, but made from different items?
    Very handy and versatile combination of a Workshop & Potion shop. A must have in any modern Glimmer Economy.
    Tinker Camp - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A camp of artisans. They act as a third Workshop and Potion Shop.
    Type: Building
    Source: Purchase
    Crafted in: Royal Exchange
    Size: 3x3
    Requirements: 3000 coins // 99 Trade Tickets
    Comments: Comes Fully build.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Question:
    I use it pretty regularly for lanterns when I am maxed on wisps so that I can expand. It is also good for super-maxing, letting you get up to 102 of any item that can come from both crafts and drops (living wood, wisps, lanterns, beams, etc). What I will do is wait until I have 98 of say, lanterns, then set three to craft using the workshops and tinker camp, but don't collect them from the workshops and camp until I have a total of 99 after collecting from flygers, deep mines and adventures. Three more makes 102!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Just wanted to say goodbye to all of you at Castle Story. Thanks for the fun and amusing posts over the years. I?ve decided to leave the game as it has become too time consuming for me. So off for a little more real life stuff. . I wish you all well and enjoy the game.
    You'll be greatly missed. You've been a great neighbor. Have fun and enjoy life! ~Lemonsky Utopia

Rhino Keeper
    Since we?ve been given the option to obtain so many sources of Flour and sugar, it would be nice if a new trade was introduced to utilize them on a regular basis. I often find myself at 99 for each of these. We should have a Flour, sugar, and water trade for a couple of hours for something simple like 100,000 coins and call it the Baker?s trade.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Ok, here are a few that come off the top of my head. May add to it...

As others have said, confirmation buttons, a chance for the love shack, even if for gems, after all, past event buildings have been available for gems.

Some sort of notification if: a prize is just dropped in your inventory (like last event, my friend never would have known she had the Phoenix),
    A notification when someone writes on your wall

And lastly, well it?s my name and favorite animal and can fit with mermaid quest, how about a dolphin 
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Many great suggestions here. Inventory search box and ability to delete/sell useless buildings and decor top my list.

Also what about The ability to do a custom delivery request through the elven outpost with old useless items in inventory? Maybe we could choose the items initially and do a custom, or click swap and let us choose what to replace it with from a list.