Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonflyqueen776 View Post
    A way to search in inventory would be great!
    This! It's so annoying to browse 100 pages or more...

This is a great idea. We definitely need this.

Executive Chef
    @CS
    how about giving us players a raise?
    inflation has arrived in CS.. life has become expensive here
    daily pay is low, collecting rent doesn't add up
    we do need more income
    please?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

More opportunities to earn gems and confirmation prior to spending. I can't earn enough to buy anything good because they all get spent accidently. It's very frustrating, I play A LOT and feel held back when I can't buy say, an apple tree. With no apple pies it's impossible to advance

Rhino Keeper
    If we're going to keep fighting new beasts that we have to tame, I'd like a flying monkey, please.

Fashion Designer
    A way to earn more money for sure. I am a long term player who did not have a big stash of coins. My millions are gone and the mermaid challenge is slowwwww going. It will be even longer for the newer players who Did not have to wait for a new storyline, and therefore have even few coins than what I started with. I am down from 5 million to 100,000 and lots of storm water to go to get to the new storyline.
    Thanks
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree.... We definitely need more money to drop from something. I've been really vigilant to keep a baseline of money and stall goals till I collect more. My board is now filled with money earners and all things mermaid.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, things are definitely getting more expensive. I've gone from over 14 million to just over ten in a couple of days. Not cool. I try to pace myself normally. I need Old Thomas to come up with a cost analysis scroll or something...

Here's my wish list-

Could the rivers start dropping water like the fountain? The fountain has been one of my favorite decorations since I crafted it early on and I was so excited that it was finally useful as well as decorative. They could act like ponds since they take up the same amount of space.

Agnes. Please? For Thomas?

The ability to sort inventory using those fancy tabs that have been there since I started the game. This month makes five years (!) I've been shoving stuff in there and it would be so very much appreciated.

Vikings? A spice trade with the lands of the Far East? We could also trade for silk! A floral trade for all of these petals? Or maybe Ivy could make a sachet to get rid of the skunkupine odor in Pepe's little house?

I know there's a lot more, but those are the ones on top of my head.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    What about offering an unlimited coin bundle S8? You have an unlimited energy one. We could buy whatever we wanted for like 24 hours. That would help out tremendously! And I would definitely buy it if it were reasonable priced. And it wouldn't even have to have anything else in it. Usually I don't even want whatever else is in the unlimited energy bundle.

Oh and something else with a small footprint that drops seeds would be great. Like a lot of birds or something since ya'll are on an animal kick.

Advancing past level 50 would be nice.