Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    * Regular Monster Hunts again. If they were regular, I might be willing to buy the BeastBane display. As it is, all that would do is max me out on tokens that I can't use because the troll trader's hut won't do all the trades off season.

* Storyline. You keep giving us back to back events that are huge energy hogs, leaving no time for us to actually use energy to collect from our "prizes". If you spaced the timed events with storyline, then we could actually have energy to spare.

* Expansions.

* Go back to having fully upgraded event buildings that will drop items and not just coins.

* Please, please please, no more animals!

* Raise the level max from 50, and with it, raise the energy cap from 40.

* We have a few items that will drop various glues. Could we have some items that drop various beams?

* Update the gifting options.

Executive Chef
    - Monster Hunts: bring them back.
    - Main Story Line: go back to.
    - Increase Level Cap: something to aim for.
    - Increase Energy: please!
    - More Time Between Events: too much going on all the time is stressful not fun.
    - Expansions: room to build pretty Queen/Kingdoms.
    - Drop Expasnion Tickets From Adventures: another source of expansion tickets would be great.
    - Improve Inventory Tabs: have a search feature or delete feature or something.... anything, it's a hot mess right now.
    - Improve Request System: 5 days late responding to a nbrs request because it didn't come through isn't good.
    - LTO: limited time offers on old content would be nice.
    - Coin Only Buildings: stop with that, everything should have a good reason to collect from it.
    - Smaller Footprints: some things are ridiculously big, watch the scale too please.
    - Ability To Store Everything: trees, rock outcroppings etc.
    - Gold Runes: what are they...hmmm, so few and far between, increase drop rate please.
    - New Gifts: gold runes maybe...!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    my wish list:
    expansions.
    main story line adventure.
    better or different barons tent prizes.
    monster hunt!
    using that empty inventory tab for crops. my planting life would be easier.

finally, not having the same monotonous quests with impossible tasks for rubbish prizes that seem to generate more aggravation than enjoyment.
    just sayin',..
    Last edited by parlski; 04-20-17 at 04:41 PM. Reason: one more thought

Fashion Designer
    Some more from me

- more uses for runes, bronze runes in particular. Maybe some of the normal gem items could be bought for runes (and yes, I underhand it would need to be more runes than gems )
    - make the daily trades useful (does anyone actually do any of these apart from the one for energy?)
    - stop the animation of Nadina flying in and out which interrupts game play
    - ability to find and visit a kingdom without sending an invitation
    - show all sale items in one spot in the market so they are easier to find (maybe the Featured section). (Nearly missed out on half price rainbow arches ...)

(And obviously yes to story line, expansions, baron's tent prizes and monster hunts. But if S8 doesn't know by now that we want these ... what can I say)

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Some more from me

- ability to find and visit a kingdom without sending invite

(And obviously yes to story line, expansions, baron's tent prizes and monster hunts. But if S8 doesn't know by now that we want these ... what can I say)
    I dont agree with this one, as myself and two of my nbrs can attest, it can be abused. Only agree if there is an opt out for players who dont want to participate. I already post under my semi abandoned kingdom log in after being trolled under my main kingdoms login and once they get onto yr wall they have access to your neighbours, most players would not abuse this but there areone or two that will.

Executive Chef
    settings: turn off/on animation - saving loading time, device battery etc..
    Building: Love shack
    Building: Harvest pergola - one is not enough for me
    Neighbors - show who is inactive for at least month so we can shorten our neighbor list
    Baron's tent new Ali please
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 04-21-17 at 01:53 PM.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Love shack ( in pack with real money or a event)

Monster hunt ( i think 3 or 4 per year is resonable)

update of Baron tent : preferable with ali ( old or new )

update Fortune teller

ability to craft energy pack-uri

ability to change the gold items between ( apples or eggs for nuggets, etc)

gem spend confirmation

a cap of 50 energy every 2 hours
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I dont agree with this one, as myself and two of my nbrs can attest, it can be abused. Only agree if there is an opt out for players who dont want to participate. I already post under my semi abandoned kingdom log in after being trolled under my main kingdoms login and once they get onto yr wall they have access to your neighbours, most players would not abuse this but there areone or two that will.
    Yep, would make sense to have a setting to turn it off, similar to the quick invite

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yep, would make sense to have a setting to turn it off, similar to the quick invite
    does the setting for quick invite work? I turned it off but the invite button is still there when I visit community ppl
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    does the setting for quick invite work? I turned it off but the invite button is still there when I visit community ppl
    It turns it off so it is not available when people visit you, so that they cannot send an invitation on to you. You will still see it in other kingdoms if they have not turned it off. Hope that makes sense

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast