Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    I have never bought a value pack yet and would probably buy if thrown in some gems.
    Or what about a monthly gems subscription, which gets cheaper the longer your subscription is( like a year)maybe with a nice extra like a present(Alicorn or the likes), but of course still able to buy gems as a pay as you go.

Executive Chef
    Can we get info about the drops of new event building/deco on the new event launch day? We are getting some info on recently events but again we are lacking info on the current event (Ivy's former flame).
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Do these suggestions ever get to S8 ears?
    I have a simple suggestion.
    For all of us who bought Fortune Teller- what if S8 could RE-launch the mini quests from the beginning?!
    Ive finished the last task YEARS ago.
    And I paid gems for that tent. I saw that S8 rereleased barons tent prizes
    Why can't they do the same with Fortune tent??
    If they can't offer new tasks then simply let us do the old ones again.
    At least there ll be a use in it. We get some rewards from doing mini tasks. My FT has been sitting in storage for too long.
    I honestly have Zero hope that anyone from s8 will hear it but who knows...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    For all of us who bought Fortune Teller- what if S8 could RE-launch the mini quests from the beginning?!
    At least there ll be a use in it. We get some rewards from doing mini tasks. My FT has been sitting in storage for too long.
    I actually love that idea. I would like to do all the OLD tasks again from FT, just something to do when thers no quest.
    SW can you add that idea to the poll or submit a request? It's a shame that such an expensive building has nothing to offer for such a long time... ty

Executive Chef
    Do excuse my question.. as not sure which thread to post this question addressed to S8.. but it's awhile I've been controlling these particular drops.
    Why have the drops from the Royal Animal category been changed?

These little cats and dogs for years have ALWAYS been a sure place of receiving 'silver' along with the milk.. and were different from all the other little animals in the kingdom. Now they have been thrown in the common catagory of all other little pets who have always dropped the usual 'rat tail, creep tooth and milk'.
    When we were able to obtain them.. it was advertised their particular difference.. but now they have become 'common'. Not many have been released, so don't understand why this has been changed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to match the Flygers from 2X2 to 2X1. We need all the space we can get

Lightbulb A community bank

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?

Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules.

Where we can store gems.
    I'd be a lot more likely, to buy gems, if I could safely deposit them.
    A lot less likely due to spend them on accidently.
    After every update, my finger hit something that's gems, or a warning, that you are about to spend gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    yes.. highly agree with this suggestion.
    it's a gem building, and had an option to buy. you were not forced to do so as did not interfere with normal progress in the game.

who invested and spent their 'real money' has no way anymore to continue it's use.

those days there were no handing out of free gems, no videos or purple cows who accidentally dropped gems. only castle adventures dropped some.. therefore was a sacrifice on players behalf and came from their pockets.

all gem buildings should continue their functionally always and forever in kingdoms... otherwise should not to be sold for gems and only CS coins used.

if it had glitches, I'm sure it can be re-programmed into functionality as players who invested have a paid-for building only to be thrown out.

it's a beautiful building and added charm to Ivy's existance in the game and was part of her 'magical' importance.. giving players outside event periods.. something interesting and continuously to do.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I really like artwork in the ivy beams and blocks from the current event; is it possible to do a similar thing with them as with the toadstool theme? Add them to the builder's guild and revamp cottages, farmhouses and towers and level them up in an ivy-covered theme?

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to have the ability to upgrade the Wizard School past the current level 5. Each additional level could add another 5 energy.