Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to be able to put a check mark in a box next to recipes I'm using most so it will be at the top of the list.

More than one! I want to be able to put several at least!

Like in the kitchen, I'm making a lot of pies and lemonades lately. When they finish and I collect, I then have to scroll, scroll, and so on until I get there. Then repeat this. Over and over.

With a check mark, it'd pop to the top. Then when I'm done with those, I can undo and it'll go back to it's original place in the lineup.

It would make creating meals easier if all the stuff was at the top rather than scrolling forever to get to it and it's near the end of what I have and there's more left to unlock in the future too as I level up more.

Same with the rest of the maker type buildings, I could mark that blue liquid in one, the lanterns in the others, plus whatever glues/dyes beams/blocks I am currently working on. I would like the same done with any maker type building that requires scrolling through pages of stuff, I just can't think of any more right now.

Similar but another suggestion:

I'd also like it if I could sort my things and recipes into all the tabs. The various tabs feel useless pretty much everywhere or maybe I am using them wrong? If I could organize, for example meals for my knightbros into consumables, I'd always know with a quick click there if I had any sitting in the kitchen.

In inventory I'd love a way to put past event items into a tab section, out of the way of the main inventory until I wanted to moved them back over. I don't want t get rid of the left over items, I want to keep them but I want them out of my main line up and in a souvenir tab or something. Then if the items ever become needed for an event again, I can pop them back over to the main line up.

I have no idea if this is possible in apps or programming in games like this, it's just something I wish for every day as I scroll for ages.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Lightbulb Bellatopia

I've been playing for a long time but am very new to the forum. I definitely wish I was aware of all this info and community from the beginning.
    So I do apologize for any repeating or anything else I may get wrong.

I pretty much agree with all of the suggestions, especially the organizational ones and the prioritizing of menu items. I also wish that there was more use for some of the buildings. Like from the brownie challenge, I worked hard thinking we may have new characters but the challenge ended and that's it. Some of the building give good resources or coins but that's it. I'd like at the very least to see little brownie guys going into the office. I know many people want the story line continued and I do too but maybe you could also do almost like little spin offs. Like the mermaid section starting detached but still "nieghbor" close we could get little brownie sections and fearies, then players could focus on groups they prefer but it's all still part of the kingdom. That may be asking a lot but I see so many possibilities (I'm not a tech person obviously) the ruler can have interactions with all and even multiple groups. You know if this is possible and something S8 likes my mind is kind of exploding with ideas and variations that I think could make a lot of players happy.

If that doesn't work for you I'd still love to see some major organization options. Also I still feel like I'm missing things if anyone has patience and free time to kinda help me out that'd be awesome. Oh, I hope I am good on the rules but if I've committed a minor offense please let me know, anything more and I'm sure they will. I mean I'm not even sure if my name goes in title or if I'm suppose to say what device I use and stuff. Please tell me, I'd always prefer to be corrected then look silly. 🙃

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi Bella! Welcome to the forum. I do like your forum name too. Your post is perfect - there is lots of support for these kinds of features.

[If you click on the Hub sub forum link and also check out the Hub summary thread below you'll find all sorts of guides (and forum rules) and info to help you should you need more info on CS.]

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe an extra tab for all current drops and materials so we do not have to scroll through all other materials to see how much we have from a certain material.
    More events based on hard work not chance to obtain prizes if I want to gamble than I would buy a lottery ticket. Games are more satisfying if you work hard towards a goal and then achieve it.

And be able to sell any decorations or materials you do not want or need. I have a lot of decorations more than once from adventures or gold troll token trade etc. Some are bought with gems in the market it would be nice to sell them for gems although with reduced gems.
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 09-20-17 at 12:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    How about an event that instead of adding a new building turns old coin-only buildings (like Cathedral, Theater, Marketplace etc) into buildings with useful drops? We could upgrade them, to say level 7 or 8, and then they start dropping crops or food from the kitchen.

I would also like a use for the items made in the Elvin Reliquary.

Yes to -
    Gem confirmation button
    New useful tabs in inventory plus search feature
    Removal of caps for buildings
    Animals to turn 360 degrees
    Stop Nadine flying
    Elvin trading post no longer stuck in one spot
    EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS
    Last edited by morsith; 09-20-17 at 05:15 PM.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    hey da bird's cool leave the birdie in lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    How about an event that instead of adding a new building turns old coin-only buildings (like Cathedral, Theater, Marketplace etc) into buildings with useful drops? We could upgrade them, to say level 7 or 8, and then they start dropping crops or food from the kitchen.

I would also like a use for the items made in the Elvin Reliquary.

Yes to -
    Gem confirmation button
    New useful tabs in inventory plus search feature
    Removal of caps for buildings
    Animals to turn 360 degrees
    Stop Nadine flying
    Elvin trading post no longer stuck in one spot
    EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS
    Totally Agree! Get rid of bird flying....the reason I say this is because when you're playing the game, when Nadine takes off. The game zooms out and you lose your place that your working on....it's annoying to say the least. There's enough glitches already, I don't need this bird making it worse.

New Resident
    It would be really helpful if energy collections -from alicorns, wizard school, chopping crates, etc - didn't cost an energy. When it costs to collect from a creature or object that provides energy, you're never getting the full value of the drop. That one energy it took for the collection would be useful elsewhere.

It may not be as big a deal for the 40 energy drops, but when the energy drop is 4-10, losing 1 for the collection seems a rip off.

Especially when the max energy hasn't increased past 40, no matter how long you've played.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love to be able to sell useless buildings. (All of the buildings that can be sold are important to the game. It makes no sense.)

Rhino Keeper
    I play another game where we are sometimes awarded NPCs as prizes--only in that game you can store them. Could we pretty please store Kingdom walkers? Or at least have a way in settings to turn off various animations (kingdom walkers, animal animations, building animations, movement on the "collect now" arrows/watering cans/etc). It would make the game run so much smoother on old devices.