Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    What i want and meant is bring back the 100 trade tickets tat comes with 10 rainbow pots for $5, i think. I need a few expansion permits and it takes 30 trade tickets jus for 1! I bought it on my old device and used it to get the tinker camp. Appreciate the reply thou. ��
    Just got my expansion permit #100 and my rainbow pots are in storage. I don't want to get a black banner telling I missed super prize, I have nearly everything maxed out! I would cry if I have an expansion permit converts into 15 coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    a resource that drops ready made stone blocks would be handy. we're getting ready made wood beams from the treeple trees, but stone blocks don't drop anywhere.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    So many great ideas!

Story line
    Gem confirmation
    New trades
    Higher energy cap
    More upgrades to wizard school
    No more leaderboard events

And how about being able to store animals inside buildings? For example in the stables and/or hatcheries. Stored animals would give equal extra drops from said building while saving space and energy

Rhino Keeper
    How about a "do you really want to spend Xamount of Gems?" I am sick of accidentally hitting a building or animal and it swipes my Gems without any qualms, yet when you go to BUY Gems it ASKS "Do you wish to purchase?" WHY can't we have the same instruction in the game? Surely it can't be that hard? It's either give us the Gem Comfirmation Button or am afraid I'm stopping buying!! It's always when I've accumulated quite a lot of GEMS I seem to hit a button that swipes 100 or whatever off me!! Really fed up with it!😡 Tnx for reading the Rant
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 09-01-17 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Word missing

Executive Chef
    riducing the 4x4 black shadow sphinx to 2x1 like the flyger beasts would be helpful so we could keep them on the board. as it is now.. it's too bulky to keep out.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    Given the Monster Hunts this year it might be nice to have an event that would use up tokens for monsters that were never achieved. Maybe instead of getting tokens for a new monster (i.e. white flyger) you could use ?Monster tokens plus leftover tokens (i.e 70 unused Naga tokens) to create a Naga. Or 179 leftover White Flyger tokens + 21 ?Monster tokens to create a White Flyger.

New Resident
    Is it possible to please ask the developers if in this great game if they would put an 'are you sure' request when using purple jewels. I am constantly accidentally selecting 'speed up' when setting my craft buildings, etc, to build because it pops up as soon as you set the building and gets in the way of another craft building.
    I have again, yesterday, used 4 valuable jewels when I didn't mean to. I am desperately trying to save for an apple tree to continue with my tasks.
    Many thanks
    Tina

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinapb View Post
    Is it possible to please ask the developers if in this great game if they would put an 'are you sure' request when using purple jewels. I am constantly accidentally selecting 'speed up' when setting my craft buildings, etc, to build because it pops up as soon as you set the building and gets in the way of another craft building.
    I have again, yesterday, used 4 valuable jewels when I didn't mean to. I am desperately trying to save for an apple tree to continue with my tasks.
    Many thanks
    Tina

In the "Suggestions and feedback" section of the forum (not this thread) there is a thread dedicated to this topic. It hasn't happened yet but maybe if more players add to that thread....

It's so frustrating, two nights ago, I actually thought I wasted most of my gems. Turns out it wasn't me playing at 3 in the morning for an extra glimmer golem, but just a very realistic nightmare:|. I was terrified to open my game that morning. I still haven't made back the 65 I lost in a trap over a month ago.

What about a feature where you can help your neighbors fight their monsters? They still get all the usual drops and benefits, but don't have to expand as much energy.

I often visit neighbors and see a monster on the board, which I would happily help to get rid of, but can't

Rhino Keeper
    Fortune teller updates.
    Lower trade tickets needed for expansion permit