Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Host(ess)
    anything to make gems - for whatever reason \i am not a selected member who has the opportunity to watch videos to generate gems and since you can't really go anywhere in events without having to purchases something with gems - what can I say - may need to stop playing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    anything to make gems - for whatever reason \i am not a selected member who has the opportunity to watch videos to generate gems and since you can't really go anywhere in events without having to purchases something with gems - what can I say - may need to stop playing
    You can exchange items for gems in the Royal Exchange.

Fashion Designer
    Also this link in the hub has more info on other ways to get gems:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Nugget-6-Gems

Rhino Keeper
    May I suggest allowing us to upgrade magic school to level 6? All other upgradable buildings have level 6 save from the magic school. It would be nice to have them give us 12 instead of 10 energy too.

Executive Chef
    Yes, please....They could even give us 10 levels - so final ones could drop 20 energy!

Executive Chef
    Could we have more items which would drop feasts like Mystery Dinner table. Lately there are so many events, story books, leaderboards that more often than not it is nearly impossible to even collect crops even ONCE per day - since all energy is needed on the event. So it is starting to get REALLY hard to have enough meals to do adventures sometimes. Something which would drop Sweet feast, spicy feast and hearty feast - would be beyond appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    May I suggest allowing us to upgrade magic school to level 6? All other upgradable buildings have level 6 save from the magic school. It would be nice to have them give us 12 instead of 10 energy too.
    Ooo, that is a great idea!

Executive Chef
    I don't think there's a thread for this, but I want to give a shout out to the graphics people, especially over the last six months or so. Everything is cute and precise, great colors, great designs, fabulous attention to detail. Y'all really go the extra mile and you should be proud of yourselves! Thank you.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I've been enjoying many of the quests, challenges and storyline updates. Thank you! Today my "watch a video to earn a gem, sugar, flower, energy or two" was replaced by the "1, 2, or mystery" dialogue box. Um. Mystery means it can be anything so the 1 or 2 means nothing. I much prefer knowing what's coming or at the very least, be honest and show three potential prizes. Even if you come out with a single energy or 1000 coins it's better to see that as a choice than being duped by two fancy prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Trade Tickets - they never left
    Rainbow Pots - wait for St Patrick event they come back nearly every year
    Golden Mine - this one has become a recurrent one. Within a year it was there quite a few times.
    What i want and meant is bring back the 100 trade tickets tat comes with 10 rainbow pots for $5, i think. I need a few expansion permits and it takes 30 trade tickets jus for 1! I bought it on my old device and used it to get the tinker camp. Appreciate the reply thou. 😁