Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice if we could sell items in storage that we do not want. Too many items cannot be sold; this keeps the storage too cluttered.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Please bring back trade tickets, rainbow pots, and golden mine ASAP PLEASE!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. Please bring back trade tickets, rainbow pots, and golden mine ASAP PLEASE!!
    Trade Tickets - they never left
    Rainbow Pots - wait for St Patrick event they come back nearly every year
    Golden Mine - this one has become a recurrent one. Within a year it was there quite a few times.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Would love to see an item-duplicator building!!

ie - you place any decoration or material into the building for say 1 week , and it drops two of the item!
    Maybe you could also place 5gems or 100,000 coins inside!

Executive Chef
    Please get rid of those ridiculous 100 + days " instal this new game" pop ups. If we wanted the game - we would have downloaded one in 1 week. Making it pop up each time we open the game - we rather get annoyed and angry - by this point I have to resist to NOT download them and then leave them worst possible ratings - only to delete the game after that.

Hear-hear!! Advertising is one thing, this just looks desperate!

Host(ess)
    Could we please have a 2 stage gem trap lol ? It is way to fast to loose hard earned gems to disappear on ones swipe of a finger... Totally not fair if you think on how long it is to earn them... Or it is only worth for S8 if we spend money on the game ? Level 50 player here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    It would be nice if we could sell items in storage that we do not want. Too many items cannot be sold; this keeps the storage too cluttered.
    Or, if all past timed events would be repeated so we could have a chance to use all those items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Trade Tickets - they never left
    Rainbow Pots - wait for St Patrick event they come back nearly every year
    Golden Mine - this one has become a recurrent one. Within a year it was there quite a few times.
    Trade tickets can only be crafted if an open expansion exists. There is no reason why this should not be available all the time.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Trade tickets can only be crafted if an open expansion exists. There is no reason why this should not be available all the time.
    No, permits can only be crafted if an expansion exists. You get trade tickets from the other exchanges.

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast