I would love love love to see improvements in the organization of inventory items! As mentioned previously, the scroll scroll scroll....and scroll some more to find what you're looking for is tediously time consuming. If some of the items will never be needed again, they should be removed. I never seem to see anything in the "consumable" or "special" tabs. Perhaps instead, these could be used to add one for animals...maybe another one for flowers and trees. I don't know...just think with all the other things you're capable of, organizing this a bit more would be doable. The one titled "decorations" seems to be the catch-all for animals, ponds, flowers, trees, etc., many of which are not just decorations. Maybe we have one that is misc....where we put things in and take them out as needed.

It would be wonderful to be able to store whatever we want. The game uses a lot of resources. That's ok.. I enjoy it most of the time, but I'm not even fully expanded and I have to store things I would love to have out.

Thank you for giving us the option to add/remove characters from the kingdom as desired. That was an awesome improvement!