Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

The love shack

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by smartblas1 View Post
    The love shack
    Yes. I'd love to see this return

Fashion Designer
    I would like "terrain tiles". Another game I used to play (long defunct!) had these. They were squares of things like snow, sand and water which you could place on the board but you could place items on top of them. They were really good. It meant that things like gates could have roads going underneath them rather than that annoying grassy gap.

Rhino Keeper
    New levels please. For years since the last update, seems like everyone is now level 50.

Farm Supplier
    I must admit I miss the point of working so hard for a walker that only helps my game crash. For that reason I 'store' them all. Is there some function of them I am not aware of? i.e. Do they bring luck or make you defeat beasts easier? Can you make it more clear when a "prize" is only a "walker" and doesn't drop anything? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I would like "terrain tiles". Another game I used to play (long defunct!) had these. They were squares of things like snow, sand and water which you could place on the board but you could place items on top of them. They were really good. It meant that things like gates could have roads going underneath them rather than that annoying grassy gap.
    LOVE this. And to remove cap on road decos please. Expanded realms have more virtual ground to cover. I would love to buy more white and brown royal roads, for instance.

And make things like marble walls etc. available for purchase to balance out all those gates from the MH gold coin trades please!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I really want the love shack and haunted keep s8 is really missing out on not putting the love shack in the shop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I really want the love shack and haunted keep s8 is really missing out on not putting the love shack in the shop
    Ditto ditto ditto.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    May I suggest reorganising the inventory pls? It would help greatly if the tabs could organise the items for example, food, animals, plants, petals, building materials etc. Currently, there is nothing in my consumable and special tab so it seems quite useless. Not sure if anyone has any items in those 2 tabs?
    Going through all the items is a nightmare. They should really add a search bar for both inventory and the store

Fortune teller hut could use some new missions, that was really fun!