Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I think there should be an option to turn off collections for animals, buildings, etc. Just like the option to sell, store or rotate. Make one for idle. To make it unidle, simply turn collections back on. I click on the wrong thing sooo, so many times cause there are just so many collection icons.
    That's a great idea.....so many things I have out only for decoration and I don't want a stupid watering can ruining the view.
    No Gems For Runes!

How about a ‘plant all’ button for planting crops instead of hitting each dang arrow!!

Rhino Keeper
    Expand to at least next to the Crown... and after playing this game with the music turned off for over three years... ADD MORE THEME MUSIC! Please and thank you :-)
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx. Is it that hard to change it to 2X1 just like the Flygers???
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to organize the inventory better? And also an option to trade with neighbors ...a trade option to trade what we have in inventory with friends.. and maybe could I please get to send more gifts...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    That's a great idea.....so many things I have out only for decoration and I don't want a stupid watering can ruining the view.
    Exactly!

Executive Chef
    I would love to be able to move that stupid bird off to a corner somewhere! Right now it?s completely in the way, with expansions going on around it. I know it can?t be stored, but pleeeeeeease can we move it?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Everything should be storable. It’s my land, and nobody’s problem but mine if I want to store that stupid elf post and never trade with them. It’s huge, ugly and takes up all empty free spaces near it. That goes for the glimmer gate as well...fits no where, just out of place and in my way.

Everything should be storable!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Everything should be storable. It’s my land, and nobody’s problem but mine if I want to store that stupid elf post and never trade with them. It’s huge, ugly and takes up all empty free spaces near it. That goes for the glimmer gate as well...fits no where, just out of place and in my way.

Everything should be storable!!
    So, so true! It's such a pain when you envision a new layout only to realize that there are several eye-sores that you can't do anything about other than spend hours trying to figure out a way to minimize their impact on your lands new look. When it comes to that bird and her waaaaaaay too big nest, I cringe every time I see it; she's one bird, how could she possibly need a home that's as large as our Keeps/Courts?

If we could vote for only one major change in the next year I'd be hard pressed to choose between making all items storable and better inventory sorting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I would love to be able to move that stupid bird off to a corner somewhere! Right now it?s completely in the way, with expansions going on around it. I know it can?t be stored, but pleeeeeeease can we move it?
    I don’t understand why it isn’t movable. Everything else is. It makes no sense at all.