Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    This suggestion has been made many times before but I would love to be able to do old events, optionally for gems for example. Repeating old events isn’t without precedent either, both the summergazebo and glimmerbat habitat were repeated.

Also new items in the barons game tent, it’s been months now.

Executive Chef
    I would love a cloud bush or cloud flower.
    ie a bush or flower that acts the same as a cloud spawning Sparrowhawks and Dark Elves.

I use my crop area when needing Dark Elves.
    Looks a bit silly full of regular clouds.

Also we REALLY need something that (rare) drops the Seal of the Dark Elf.

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice for events to have the main building change with every upgrade. When it only changes three times and there are 10 levels it's kinda underwhelming and I don't feel like I'm doing any progress at all. The changes could be miniscule like adding walls, bridged, roofs etc to the story buildings. I know this is more work for the code of the game but it's just a suggestion!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    It would be nice for events to have the main building change with every upgrade. When it only changes three times and there are 10 levels it's kinda underwhelming and I don't feel like I'm doing any progress at all. The changes could be miniscule like adding walls, bridged, roofs etc to the story buildings. I know this is more work for the code of the game but it's just a suggestion!
    I think this used to happen. It does take more time & effort, and I noticed it stopped a while ago, probably before you started playing if your join date here is close to when you stat playing. I joined mm 2016? and seem to recall this being done before, then stopped. I would assume S8 is having the same staffing challenges most companies are, and they have increased the number of games offered the past few years. It's a difficult time for everyone, most every company. Everyone seems to want more work done with fewer staff.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think this used to happen. It does take more time & effort, and I noticed it stopped a while ago, probably before you started playing if your join date here is close to when you stat playing. I joined mm 2016? and seem to recall this being done before, then stopped. I would assume S8 is having the same staffing challenges most companies are, and they have increased the number of games offered the past few years. It's a difficult time for everyone, most every company. Everyone seems to want more work done with fewer staff.
    Aww dang. Guess I began taking this game seriously too late then ( I used to have an account a few years ago but I didn't know how to play and eventually I got a new phone and forgot about it lol. How was the game playing experience when they used to do that? Is it kinda similar to what it is know with the limited animation upgrades? Yea it sucks, I knew my suggestion was probably asking for too much and it seems like a luxury but I just wanted to put it out there. Anyway thank u for the feedback !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Aww dang. Guess I began taking this game seriously too late then ( I used to have an account a few years ago but I didn't know how to play and eventually I got a new phone and forgot about it lol. How was the game playing experience when they used to do that? Is it kinda similar to what it is know with the limited animation upgrades? Yea it sucks, I knew my suggestion was probably asking for too much and it seems like a luxury but I just wanted to put it out there. Anyway thank u for the feedback !!
    I could be wrong, especially since I haven't been playing as long as others, but my perception is that a lot of the log in issues started after introducing the walkers. They are kind of cute, and a lot of people love them I guess, but it's my opinion/perception that events weren't as buggy before. However, operating systems of the various devices have also changed drastically and with the different devices expanding, the operating systems expanding/changing, and the various upgrades being different, these probably contribute a great deal also. Not to mention as the number of games and users increase, the servers usage has increased. Plus weather and other disasters can interrupt "usual" channels and alternate routes are required. Lengthy ones can "time out" signals I guess.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper

A bridge to the island

I see a lot of things listed here I would love, changes to the inventory for one. I have so much in mine I can never find what I need. Better search ability, or find a away to trade old stuff for new things.

Also a little less chopping of trees in the future? The aspen trees wore me down!

But I would love to see a bridge to the island so our walkers can also wander around there, the bridge could be some sort of expansion perhaps. Speaking of expansions, perhaps a little lower on the requirements once in a while? Or more surprises of getting a permit where you normally get a ticket👍😅

Fashion Designer

Suggestions

Leftover event materials - would be great if they could be used for:
    Gifting during event times to help neighbours of lower levels or those that are time and energy poor
    Elven trades ( would help reduce storage volumes)
    Stop drops of event materials if we have completed the event early, or items needed stop dropping once the required number is reached. (I know this is more work for coders, however it could also reduce crashes, lockouts, slow downs, server space and storage and inventory volumes). Leading to fewer tickets about related glitches to support.

Gems: it would be good if:
    There was a confirmation of gem spends, reducing accidental spends, leading to less support tickets to try and retrieve them.
    Maybe a guaranteed drop of gems items (timed for once a week or two, or even monthly)

Ads : would be nice if:
    They could be returned especially in baron?s tent whe?special? cabbages are needed, in both iOS and Android platforms.

Gem purchase ?free? gifts: would like
    gifts drop some higher value drops, eg; trade tickets, much higher coin value, higher level crafting items.

Energy drops: would be nice to see:
    More items have guaranteed minimum of higher than 4 on daily droppers (I have one item that drop 1 energy per day, which only replaces the energy used to collect, with no other drops, it is pointless having this item, either on game board or in storage and unable to sell it)

Miscellaneous: please :
    Some of the more pretty items used as event materials were used to create or convert them into decor for placement on game board.
    No more items above 2x2 space used for placement on game board.
    A bridge to the island as an event or as deco’s for sale.
    Fewer single event crafting buildings, or deco’s only with no other use.
    Better value daily marketplace trades. ( why require 80 energy used to collect base elements for the trade for 10 energy?)
    Option to decline changing my castle keep to a darker version.

Thanks for time spent listening (reading) our suggestions and passing them on
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 07-12-22 at 10:43 PM.

Hi, I suggest that no new events, quests, goals, offers, tasks, etc. be released. while we are unable to enter so many players, perhaps so the developers can fix the problems as soon as possible, because we have already been 10 days without being able to enter to play.

I trust it, as well as that the neighbors support this suggestion

Rhino Keeper
    If and when I ever get back in I would like a building available for coin purchase that would drop materials to upgrade the buildings I started but could not finish due to being locked out.
    Thuakie Sword #19