Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    1) Could we please get those new Windchaser lanterns also in the Tinker Camp like we can do Enchanted ones.

2) Really would love event which would provide item which drops SNAKE SKIN. - Currently only way is to **** swamp snakes.

3) PLEASE MAKE ELVEN OUTPOST MOVABLE.

an option to use gems for unlocking goal restricted items (like the lucky clover crop) would be nice

Ground the Bird!

The "flight" of Nadina serves no actual purpose. It disrupts game play and annoys players. Maybe if the "flight" is removed, we will then be able to relocate the outpost.
    Last edited by dgoble55; 08-16-21 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Remove unnecessary characters
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    The "flight" of Nadina serves no actual purpose. It disrupts game play and annoys players. Maybe if the "flight" is removed, we will then be able to relocate the outpost.
    Yes! I just recently unlocked the Elven outpost trades, and I'm already annoyed with having to watch Nadina fly away every time. It's cool the first couple times, but after that, like you said, it serves no purpose.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I would like to request opportunity to buy, win, get Maebee the Faerie. She seems to have a lot of the items I’m always looking for LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Now that it looks like we will continue to need windchaser permits and lanterns for new land on the Island, it would be great if more items could be released that have a chance to drop Cloud Stones, Seal of the Dark Elf and Skyhawk feathers (like the Skyhawk).

That would take away so much dependence on collecting from clouds which don't really add to the rest of the game play.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 09-15-21 at 06:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    I would like to request opportunity to buy, win, get Maebee the Faerie. She seems to have a lot of the items I’m always looking for LOL
    Add to that: Love Shack sale
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    How about updating the app to use the full screen on newer notched phones?! Would look a whole lot better

Remove the "Home Design Makeover" ad. Not only can it not be dismissed, it drags the game to a halt for several seconds while it loads.

Farm Supplier
    Add craft items that use Earth Wisps for supplies needed . I am always full in Storage and waste those dropped by characters and buildings.Also, need new Fairie buildings to build that use Fairie supplies. Thanks