Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 452

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

  1. #441
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    891
    i posted a seperate thread about this but it hasn't any traffic yet.

    more expansions. coool.

    but PLEASE RAISE THE CAP ON ROADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such large kingdoms need many more roads available! I wanted a nice grid pattern of white royal roads and the max i'm allowed barely covers 1/4 of my area! not everyone wants 25 different styles of paths we want a LOT of one kind!

  2. #442
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    i posted a seperate thread about this but it hasn't any traffic yet.

    more expansions. coool.

    but PLEASE RAISE THE CAP ON ROADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such large kingdoms need many more roads available! I wanted a nice grid pattern of white royal roads and the max i'm allowed barely covers 1/4 of my area! not everyone wants 25 different styles of paths we want a LOT of one kind!
    I think that's a good point. The only roads that don't have the cap are the ones our pets/buildings drop like the Haunted, Romantic, Sweetheart, Wedding, etc Paths. Sure, it's nice to have hundreds of matching paths but they're all specifically geared toward one holiday in particular so they don't really look right during the rest of the year. I would much prefer to have lots of the White Royal Road for instance.

  3. #443
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You can keep playing your old kingdom on your new device. You just need to set up a password and then you'll be able to transfer your game/kingdom to any device or play on multiple devices.
    Instructions in this post:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices
    I followed the link for further info on how to go from one game to another. Does the login feature transfer from one game to another work via Bakery Story still? Mine isn?t working and I?m have to go through dragon story. I want to delete DS and just have Bakery Story.

    Thanks.

  4. #444
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    802
    It would be really great, now that we have goats dropping fur, to have another 2 hour trade in the exchange that uses silky fur, dragon scales and horse hair.

    It would be nice if this opened at the end of a set of goals in the Swift Tailor story line - maybe they have already thought of that??? Here's hoping

  5. #445
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It would be really great, now that we have goats dropping fur, to have another 2 hour trade in the exchange that uses silky fur, dragon scales and horse hair.

    It would be nice if this opened at the end of a set of goals in the Swift Tailor story line - maybe they have already thought of that??? Here's hoping
    Great idea. And it could be a trade for many many many coins

  6. #446
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    158
    Attn developers:

    I think the Monday doorbuster sale should be 1/2 off the Mithril Dragon. I don't know if we're allowed more than one of them but you could always put a limit of how many we could purchase at the discounted price.

    Too bad the members can't vote on what the doorbuster sales should be.

    Trudyscandles

  7. #447
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I followed the link for further info on how to go from one game to another. Does the login feature transfer from one game to another work via Bakery Story still? Mine isn?t working and I?m have to go through dragon story. I want to delete DS and just have Bakery Story.

    Thanks.
    I am currently using Bakery Story to play my game on 2 devices. Hope it starts working for you.

  8. #448
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Attn developers:

    I think the Monday doorbuster sale should be 1/2 off the Mithril Dragon. I don't know if we're allowed more than one of them but you could always put a limit of how many we could purchase at the discounted price.

    Too bad the members can't vote on what the doorbuster sales should be.

    Trudyscandles

    I have 2 Mithraism Dragons, so we can have at least 2. Would love more though. ��

  9. #449
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    235
    i wish in the hub, in the info about each item it would list where in our inventory we could find it (of course search and archiving would be better) so that we don't have to go through all 8million pages
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [[Though she be but little, she is fierce]

  10. #450
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i wish in the hub, in the info about each item it would list where in our inventory we could find it (of course search and archiving would be better) so that we don't have to go through all 8million pages
    I'm pretty sure it does. When it lists items as decoration, building, etc..
    Not absolutely positive though. It's either that way on the inventory list or the inventory card.

    Trudyscandles

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •