Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Some Alicorn like creature, which would perhaps drop like 1of hour unlimited energy - every week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Features:
    --gem spend confirmation
    --new adventures and new trades in the exchange
    --working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
    --go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
    --Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
    --the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
    --Back to the Story please!!!!
    --expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
    --barons tent updates
    --fortune teller updates
    --bring back the monster hunts
    --more equitable trades with the elves
    --NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!
    --that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.
    All these on my wish list too! You read my thoughts!

And more new creatures to craft in the mythic research centre.

Gem items like the mystery dining table and bountiful table that drop feasts for adventures, or resource buildings like the golden mines.
    Due to a lack of space/expansions, perhaps a fusion machine like the arboretum that can merge say 10 cows into one, 10 ponds or 10 farmhouses/cottages into one but allows multiple drops with 1 tap. At the moment, I've stored so many useful buildings and the kingdom is a zoo!

Quests that don't require monotonous grinding, setting alarms every 2h to collect and requiring so much energy that only people with herds of alicorns, bountiful resources and gems are able to finish easily. Yes you need people to spend money to support your games but if you can set your quests such that there is a bigger time gap, 6-8h between collections (some of us do work and can't play every 2h) and have gem resource buildings that actually have guaranteed drops of otherwise rare quest items, you will find there are people who will spend money on these resource buildings that will get them ahead in the quests.
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-24-17 at 01:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
    Perhaps allowing us to trade them in for something would be a good option too?

Fashion Designer
    Let us expand more. Some of us have been playing since the beginning and have been out of space for a long time. Why not let us expand to that last area with a gazebo looking thing in it? Did that just get dropped?

Nightclub Owner
    I really, really need more expansion spaces
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Allow us to give up to 3 neighbors a gem each day, as a gift. Right now we can gift some boring items. Add a few items or gems to that list please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Allow us to give up to 3 neighbors a gem each day, as a gift. Right now we can gift some boring items. Add a few items or gems to that list please.
    I'd like to gift more than 3 neighbors a day. Also, I don't want to lose the ability to gift a neighbor when "one neighbor did not receive the gift because they have received a max number of gifts today".

Fashion Designer
    Hi all,
    Great ideas including expansions, main story line and Ali's in the tent. Though a love shack would be awesome too!

My wish is for a new space to explore and decorate. Since the port hasn't happened, I am hopeful the news cloud characters will allow us to visit their abode in the sky when the next adventure continues.
    Have a great day!!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    My suggestion would be to raise the amount of energy that can be stored up from 2 hours to 4 hours that would be max energy 80 and would make these events a little easier for us low level players and we are not gaining much really except for the ability to store more energy for example when you sleep lol

Rhino Keeper
    Features that would mean a lot include raising the gifting limit, as well as the arbitrary level 50 maximum. A little thing that would help would be a scroll bar for neighbors. I have too many to visit in a single day, but it's so tedious if I visit A-M neighbors today, to have to keep scrolling down past the A-Ms to get to the N-Zs for tomorrow. Hope I explained that well enough. And I second what someone else mentioned about letting things be on top of our paths. Aanpa wants to go for a walk.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast