Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by itspandatime View Post
    It would be nice if the fortune tellers tent started drops again
    Agree!

Farm Supplier
    When one- time use craft buildings have crafted it’s one craft, the crate over building could be eliminated. Or building get demoted to decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Let’s talk about the prizes from trades done during monster hunts....it’s the same old boring decorations that have been going for several monster hunts now. I have 12 jeweled gates/archways... and they sell for $0. But are somehow worth royal points when placed. Is there no way the decoration items can be switched up??? Updated?? I’m to the point I would rather receive nothing than repeat after repeat of the same stuff. Sorry just my two-cents worth.

Host(ess)
    My favorite suggestions and some great ones from other players:

Inventory Management:
    *Utilize the tabs (every item should exist in the All tab AND one other tab).
    *Allow us to sell unwanted items (for a reasonable amount of coins), maybe use the Market Place for this.
    *Search button for Inventory items.

Caps: Increase levels so 50 isn't the end and there is something to work for.

Neighbors:
    *Let us give and receive more than 3 gifts daily.
    *Change the gift options every now and then.
    *Fix "one neighbor did not receive the gift...", so at least we can give that to someone else.
    *Let us see when our neighbor was last active so we can get rid of neighbors that quit the game.
    *Sorting options for visiting neighbors so the ones at the top of the list don't always get visited first.

Gem spend Confirmation! I'm new and have already lost a lot of gems.

Museum of Old Events: I'm a pretty new player so I want want a chance at some of the things that others did.
    *Royal Games, Royal Faire, Knight's Tale, & Baron's Grape events had great decorations and seem like they would be great additions to the storyline... like the annual Tournament.
    *Love Shack ??? I don't know what it was but it must have been great since everyone wants it back.
    *Maybe there could be a Museum building that had past events and you could buy them. They could still be timed. This would create a new source of goals for players to acheive.

Royal Exchange: When we do the Magic Fruit Trade & Meat Delivery allow the energy received to be stored (like the crates from some events) so we can store it up and use it when we need it.

Crafting Buildings:
    *Modify the tabs at the top of each craft building:
    example: Kitchen - tabs could be: All, Ingredients, Snacks (small compilations), Feasts (large compilations), Sweets
    *The Workshop is overused: try to make it only wood related crafts
    Move any metal related Workshop crafts to the Magic Forge or create a Blacksmith Forge: hinges, some statues
    Move any plant related Workshop crafts to the Greenhouse: White Flower Bed
    Create a Weaver's Guild or Tailor's shop and move: Cloth Bandage, Rope, Fishing Net, all Banners
    Create a Stone Mason's Hut and move: all Blocks, some statues

Game Board:
    *I love the idea that the Glimmergate could take us to another dimension...the ultimate expansion solution, only attainable after level 50.
    *It would be nice to have gates that were 1x3 so pathways could lead up to the center of them...or...make some items stackable.
    *Offer the option to turn the ground white (for snow) for a little while every year.

New Resident
    Someone arrives on last level on front of the sea .... there is a way to arrive in this place?

Stop the screen from panning out whenever Nadina takes flight. It causes problems if you are in the process of doing something when she takes off. ie. I was rearranging today when she left, causing a Wizard School to be stored which, of course, reset the timer.

That bird is always interrupting me! We've asked over & over to cease with the flight coming & going! Please stop the insanity S8!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Revive the fortune tellers tent or at least recycle the fortunes. When you get to the end let the series start again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Stop the screen from panning out whenever Nadina takes flight. It causes problems if you are in the process of doing something when she takes off. ie. I was rearranging today when she left, causing a Wizard School to be stored which, of course, reset the timer.
    Or get rid of the animation altogether..... then the outpost could be stored. The reason we are stuck with it is because of the animation for Nadina flying, according to S8.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to be able to place objects on paths.