Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post

4) Neighbor sorting function.
    Neighbor last played date on neighbor list?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    1) I would like a way to either delete, sell or trade obsolete event items.
    Yes, please! I'm not one of those players who enjoys 200+ pages of inventory, most of which I'll never use. And it would be nice if we actually got SOMETHING for selling an item. Most items are 0 coins when sold. So what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Yes, please! I'm not one of those players who enjoys 200+ pages of inventory, most of which I'll never use. And it would be nice if we actually got SOMETHING for selling an item. Most items are 0 coins when sold. So what's the point?
    We need a Farmers Market where excess items in our inventory can be sold off to neighbors & other players alike. This has been asked for for several years but instead we got the disruptive bird flying in & out of our kingdoms.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    That would be helpful as well. I was thinking more like breakdown tabs A-H, I-P, Q-Z or similar. To be honest, my problem is I start visiting from my long list after wall post visits and get visit burn out before getting through it. Those in the bottom half of the alphabet who aren't usual wall posters are visited less frequently. If there was a break down, visits could be switched up by visiting those in the middle or last third first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    We need a Farmers Market where excess items in our inventory can be sold off to neighbors & other players alike. This has been asked for for several years but instead we got the disruptive bird flying in & out of our kingdoms.
    That would be nice as well. Kind of like the one in Farm Story. A great way to help out lower level players who may struggle through tasks/events and might otherwise get discouraged and quit the game.

Suggestion for new feature: it would be nice to have a message board similar to a wall that would allow people to communicate with others in their leaderboards. This could be limited to each group of 20 but only they could see it or post to it. It would make communication easier for us instead of constantly visiting each others walls.

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish the developers would realize most of us don't play this game to **** things or compete. Those ambitions tend to lend themselves to other types of games. I think the average Castle Story player like the story, finding things, building things, and helping the characters. I much prefer adventure and collaboration than competetion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Yes! Just went through my list trying tying to identify inactive nbrs. It was very slow and painful, please make it easier and faster.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    No more events!!

Fashion Designer
    ability to sell inventory items.
    a better way to sort over 300 pages of deco.
    last played date on neighbors