Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    My favorite suggestions and some great ones from other players:

Inventory Management:
    *Utilize the tabs (every item should exist in the All tab AND one other tab).
    *Allow us to sell unwanted items (for a reasonable amount of coins), maybe use the Market Place for this.
    *Search button for Inventory items.

Caps: Increase levels so 50 isn't the end and there is something to work for.

Neighbors:
    *Let us give and receive more than 3 gifts daily.
    *Change the gift options every now and then.
    *Fix "one neighbor did not receive the gift...", so at least we can give that to someone else.
    *Let us see when our neighbor was last active so we can get rid of neighbors that quit the game.
    *Sorting options for visiting neighbors so the ones at the top of the list don't always get visited first.

Gem spend Confirmation! I'm new and have already lost a lot of gems.

Museum of Old Events: I'm a pretty new player so I want want a chance at some of the things that others did.
    *Royal Games, Royal Faire, Knight's Tale, & Baron's Grape events had great decorations and seem like they would be great additions to the storyline... like the annual Tournament.
    *Love Shack ??? I don't know what it was but it must have been great since everyone wants it back.
    *Maybe there could be a Museum building that had past events and you could buy them. They could still be timed. This would create a new source of goals for players to acheive.

Royal Exchange: When we do the Magic Fruit Trade & Meat Delivery allow the energy received to be stored (like the crates from some events) so we can store it up and use it when we need it.

Crafting Buildings:
    *Modify the tabs at the top of each craft building:
    example: Kitchen - tabs could be: All, Ingredients, Snacks (small compilations), Feasts (large compilations), Sweets
    *The Workshop is overused: try to make it only wood related crafts
    Move any metal related Workshop crafts to the Magic Forge or create a Blacksmith Forge: hinges, some statues
    Move any plant related Workshop crafts to the Greenhouse: White Flower Bed
    Create a Weaver's Guild or Tailor's shop and move: Cloth Bandage, Rope, Fishing Net, all Banners
    Create a Stone Mason's Hut and move: all Blocks, some statues

Game Board:
    *I love the idea that the Glimmergate could take us to another dimension...the ultimate expansion solution, only attainable after level 50.
    *It would be nice to have gates that were 1x3 so pathways could lead up to the center of them...or...make some items stackable.
    *Offer the option to turn the ground white (for snow) for a little while every year.
    Love all these ideas, especially the museum one

Add select all option for neighbors when asking for requests. I have a lot of neighbors, it takes forever
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Rhino Keeper

Inventory Management:
    *Allow us to sell unwanted items (for a reasonable amount of coins), maybe use the Market Place for this.

Neighbors:
    *Fix "one neighbor did not receive the gift...", so at least we can give that to someone else.
    *Let us see when our neighbor was last active so we can get rid of neighbors that quit the game.
    *Sorting options for visiting neighbors so the ones at the top of the list don't always get visited first.

Museum of Old Events: I'm a pretty new player so I want want a chance at some of the things that others did.
    *Royal Games, Royal Faire, Knight's Tale, & Baron's Grape events had great decorations and seem like they would be great additions to the storyline... like the annual Tournament.
    *Love Shack ??? I don't know what it was but it must have been great since everyone wants it back.
    *Maybe there could be a Museum building that had past events and you could buy them. They could still be timed. This would create a new source of goals for players to acheive.

Royal Exchange: When we do the Magic Fruit Trade & Meat Delivery allow the energy received to be stored (like the crates from some events) so we can store it up and use it when we need it.

Crafting Buildings:
    example: Kitchen - tabs could be: All, Ingredients, Snacks (small compilations), Feasts (large compilations), Sweets
    Move any metal related Workshop crafts to the Magic Forge or create a Blacksmith Forge: hinges, some statues
    Create a Weaver's Guild or Tailor's shop and move: Cloth Bandage, Rope, Fishing Net, all Banners

Game Board:
    *I love the idea that the Glimmergate could take us to another dimension...the ultimate expansion solution, only attainable after level 50.
    *It would be nice to have gates that were 1x3 so pathways could lead up to the center of them...or...make some items stackable.
    *Offer the option to turn the ground white (for snow) for a little while every year.
    i like all of these ideas, especially the Crafting Buildings one and the Inventory Management one. The game now is so big for old players we really really need some search and sorting options not only in the inventory but also in the crafting buildings

Farm Supplier
    und please up to limite of roads , ist only deco..

Fashion Designer
    With more and more plots opening up, would like to see building cap increase.
    SW could you raise this up with S8?

1. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    2. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    3. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    4. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    5. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    6. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    7. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    8. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    9. Confirmation button for spending gems.
    10. Confirmation button for spending gems.

Executive Chef
    Increase the Walkers limit please. I?ve just lost a walker because I was over the max because when we win one they go in to the game automatically, it?s like the friggin no confirmation button. Can?t undo, now my lovely Titiania is off having a massage and I want her back walking. I?m not purchasing the Troll for the very same reason, I still have the Baron, Belladonna, the Tradesman and all the other fairies waiting for the increase limit because of this. S8, please increase the limit.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef

Inventory Management:

Neighbors:

Crafting Buildings:

Game Board:
    Love all of your ideas here, I was too hoping the glimmergate would reveal a new dimension, but alas it didn?t.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    I’d like to see trade tickets added to the gifts. It would be nice to be able to gift and receive them. Especially now with all the extra expansions.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I’d cheerfully spend gems/ money to complete an event that gave an item that had a guaranteed expansion permit drop once a week.

Just putting it out there.

I would like a way to earn rewards from old events. For example I missed rouncy due to my level. Some of us may never have access to deco that the old timer players have.
    Second, I would like to be able to spend a gem to cycle between the daily offerings in the barons tent. If for example you dont like the dog offered today, you could spend a gem to have it reset to another item. Spend 1 gem for a random item to appear of the monthly things available. You might get the dog to show up again. Or if possible, spend 5 gems to have a different/specific monthly item appear.