Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    I just wish we would get a white alicorn (dropping 40 energy once per week) instead of a horse as prize in the current event. And in events to come. This would at least make the whole event worth taking part in.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Features:
    --gem spend confirmation
    --new adventures and new trades in the exchange
    --working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
    --go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
    --Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
    --the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
    --Back to the Story please!!!!
    --expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
    --barons tent updates
    --fortune teller updates
    --bring back the monster hunts
    --more equitable trades with the elves
    --NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!
    --that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    All these on my wish list too! You read my thoughts!

And more new creatures to craft in the mythic research centre.

Gem items like the mystery dining table and bountiful table that drop feasts for adventures, or resource buildings like the golden mines.
    Due to a lack of space/expansions, perhaps a fusion machine like the arboretum that can merge say 10 cows into one, 10 ponds or 10 farmhouses/cottages into one but allows multiple drops with 1 tap. At the moment, I've stored so many useful buildings and the kingdom is a zoo!

Quests that don't require monotonous grinding, setting alarms every 2h to collect and requiring so much energy that only people with herds of alicorns, bountiful resources and gems are able to finish easily. Yes you need people to spend money to support your games but if you can set your quests such that there is a bigger time gap, 6-8h between collections (some of us do work and can't play every 2h) and have gem resource buildings that actually have guaranteed drops of otherwise rare quest items, you will find there are people who will spend money on these resource buildings that will get them ahead in the quests.
    All of that. That would be really nice.

I would also like to see all of the old events come back...I haven't been playing since the beginning, so I've missed out on quite a few. I know I'm not the only one. And it would maybe give some of the people that already did them something else to do, provided they weren't blocked from doing so because of some quest completion history.

I agree!

I have run out of room... an expansion would be nice.
    It would be nice have a barn to hold all of my cows, or a henhouse to hold the chickens... etc.

I would like to see a forge boost added to the other ones we can craft.
    general suggestion-If there is a request from neighbors during a timed event (I prefer not), please make it at the beginning so we aren't waiting on something we have no control over. It would be preferable to be collecting something.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish that all this stuff that we have to buy or craft to advance in events would actually do something useful after the event is over, besides drop coins!! Like those wisp lillies, guess where there are?...in my inventory with all this other useless junk.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see the main storyline again, that's why I started playing castle story in the first place. I love the mid evil theme. I wish it would get back on track.

But if you need to throw in all these other quest that have become boring and monotonous what I can't understand is why with each new quest we need to buy and upgrade a different building. Why not recycle the old buildings out can always change the drops. That give incentive to those that don't have the buildings or haven't completed them. It's boring collecting from 1 item every half hour, there is so much more you can do to incorporate all aspects of the game besides chopping rocks. Then you make the materials hard to get. I understand you want it to be challenging but we want it to be fun. If it's rare and we have a week to complete it let the item drop within the first 3 tries otherwise it really is unfair especially to the lower level kingdoms who have a lot to do. I know not every quest has to be done but for lower levels they can use some of the prizes to help along.
    For example some tasks that might be challenging but fun.

Collect 100 hearts from other kingdoms. This is time consuming but fun, it can be both neighbors and community.

Make 25 peach cobbler now what do you need to make peach cobbler peach trees but instead of gems sell them for 5000 coins yes it's easy for long term players but it's doable for new kingdoms as well. Then we need oats well hay plus flour oats it's a new cooking craft. Then oats, peaches and water to make cobbler. It gives us different things to do.

Cows collect from 50 cows. Then have us do a milk and egg trade. Again it's something different. It helps the younger kingdoms out with getting permits.

Throw in an adventure too, if you make a quest 2 weeks waiting for an adventure for a day won't hurt while we are doing other things.

Also use items we haven't used in forever, minthril, adamant, rope, silver, make it a reasonable amount, give 40 silver again make it 75 for higher level players.

I know expansions are needed I know most devices won't be able to handle more expansions along with the decorations and buildings we will put out. Try to find ways to limit what's needed by clearing storage items out that aren't needed once you finish a quest. Like the badges. I know people try to collect as much as they can but older devices won't be able to handle much more. Another reason to quit adding buildings that aren't beneficial to the game.

Here are some of my suggestions. Again I just want to have a main story line with no time limits and you can finish at your own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I would like to see the main storyline again, that's why I started playing castle story in the first place. I love the mid evil theme. I wish it would get back on track.

But if you need to throw in all these other quest that have become boring and monotonous what I can't understand is why with each new quest we need to buy and upgrade a different building. Why not recycle the old buildings out can always change the drops. That give incentive to those that don't have the buildings or haven't completed them. It's boring collecting from 1 item every half hour, there is so much more you can do to incorporate all aspects of the game besides chopping rocks. Then you make the materials hard to get. I understand you want it to be challenging but we want it to be fun. If it's rare and we have a week to complete it let the item drop within the first 3 tries otherwise it really is unfair especially to the lower level kingdoms who have a lot to do. I know not every quest has to be done but for lower levels they can use some of the prizes to help along.
    For example some tasks that might be challenging but fun.

Collect 100 hearts from other kingdoms. This is time consuming but fun, it can be both neighbors and community.

Make 25 peach cobbler now what do you need to make peach cobbler peach trees but instead of gems sell them for 5000 coins yes it's easy for long term players but it's doable for new kingdoms as well. Then we need oats well hay plus flour oats it's a new cooking craft. Then oats, peaches and water to make cobbler. It gives us different things to do.

Cows collect from 50 cows. Then have us do a milk and egg trade. Again it's something different. It helps the younger kingdoms out with getting permits.

Throw in an adventure too, if you make a quest 2 weeks waiting for an adventure for a day won't hurt while we are doing other things.

Also use items we haven't used in forever, minthril, adamant, rope, silver, make it a reasonable amount, give 40 silver again make it 75 for higher level players.

I know expansions are needed I know most devices won't be able to handle more expansions along with the decorations and buildings we will put out. Try to find ways to limit what's needed by clearing storage items out that aren't needed once you finish a quest. Like the badges. I know people try to collect as much as they can but older devices won't be able to handle much more. Another reason to quit adding buildings that aren't beneficial to the game.

Here are some of my suggestions. Again I just want to have a main story line with no time limits and you can finish at your own pace.
    These ideas are great!
    S8 gets great suggestions from players all the time but have yet to see any of them incorporated into goals.(except for maybe some animal suggestions) Instead they just recycle the same goals over & over with different buildings or animals. I think we have enough animals now anyway. We're becoming Zoo Story if we're not already...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

How about a "poor man's" loveshack; a building similar to the love shack but one that allows us to craft parts for the daily alicorns. We could call it the alicorn barn. ⚔️
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    ★ how about gifting 5 energies to players through the gift menu? ★ that would be awesome!! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast