Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Finally today, after six years I managed to play this game through. All plots expanded, close to 100.000 energies in the bank and so forth.

However and what came as a surprise when expanding to the max, you will lose the possibility to collect trade tickets +99, and you cannot trade them for expansion permits and explorer permits. That would have been probably the last reason to hang out here anymore.

Why cannot you continue collecting and trading those for future purposes?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No unfortunately you can't go past the max. Have asked for this to be changed a few times but it's a game feature I guess. I do have warnings in various places so I'm sorry you didn't realise/know. On the plus side it really cannot be too long till the next plot is released.

Ok, thanks SW. I am not hanging here in the forum that much so I have missed the info.

Do you know if the creatures like white flygers etc that randomly drops expansion permits, still do that even if you are maxed out iro expanding?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Do you know if the creatures like white flygers etc that randomly drops expansion permits, still do that even if you are maxed out iro expanding?
    The drop is converted into 15 coins, not very cost effective for such a high prize item.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Actually they do continue dropping expansion permits, just got one. Probably max limit though 99.

Nightclub Owner
    Actually they do continue dropping expansion permits, just got one. Probably max limit though 99.
    Yes until you hit the limit (inventory maxed out), then they are converted into coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The game is taking a lot or storage on my iPad as my kingdom grows, so I would love a way to clean out the old unusable items from my inventory. We have so many from old quests that we can never use and we don?t have the option to discard or sell. It would also make it easier to find the items we do want to use.

I suggest more land become available!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally today, after six years I managed to play this game through. All plots expanded, close to 100.000 energies in the bank and so forth.

However and what came as a surprise when expanding to the max, you will lose the possibility to collect trade tickets +99, and you cannot trade them for expansion permits and explorer permits. That would have been probably the last reason to hang out here anymore.

Why cannot you continue collecting and trading those for future purposes?
    Or...... why not put the expansion permits and explorer permits back in? There is no need to cap them.