Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 632

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

  1. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes! I just recently unlocked the Elven outpost trades, and I'm already annoyed with having to watch Nadina fly away every time. It's cool the first couple times, but after that, like you said, it serves no purpose.
    I think you can turn that off in the game options .....

  2. #622
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    I think you can turn that off in the game options .....
    I'm not sure that you can. You can turn off the option to see Nadina's feather for items that the Elves are requesting for trade, but I don't think you can turn off Nadina's flight.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  3. #623
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,834
    Would really love to have option to CANCEL the productions - either in Castle or Workshops, etc. Sometimes it really really messes up if you accidentally put in the wrong thing - and wait for days...

  4. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Would really love to have option to CANCEL the productions - either in Castle or Workshops, etc. Sometimes it really really messes up if you accidentally put in the wrong thing - and wait for days...
    Great suggestion!

    How about a bank, an energy bank. For example, you deposit energy for a total cap, like 200, for future use. Maybe it cost coins or a percent of energy to make a withdrawal.

  5. #625
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    14,177
    You can exceed 40 energy now...it's hard when you don't have many/any energy droppers at the beginning levels of the game but you can get a point where you get more energy than you can use and then you'll accumulate energy.

  6. #626
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    54
    How about that gem confirmation? Last week I lost 50 gems by accidentally hitting skip instead of give with the troll candy. Just now I lost 60 because I accidentally bumped the speed up on something that usually returns a net of 1 energy. Completely worthless. I've been trying really hard to save gems to buy something nice like a second cabbage hut, but I don't think I've ever managed to get over 200 gems because I always fat finger something. I think everybody wants this feature. I know I would be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I wasn't so frustrated by this. I stopped buying value packs after the second large gem loss several months back. Another one or two and I'll probably just quit altogether.

    Sorry for the rant.

  7. #627
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    How about that gem confirmation? Last week I lost 50 gems by accidentally hitting skip instead of give with the troll candy. Just now I lost 60 because I accidentally bumped the speed up on something that usually returns a net of 1 energy. Completely worthless. I've been trying really hard to save gems to buy something nice like a second cabbage hut, but I don't think I've ever managed to get over 200 gems because I always fat finger something. I think everybody wants this feature. I know I would be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I wasn't so frustrated by this. I stopped buying value packs after the second large gem loss several months back. Another one or two and I'll probably just quit altogether.

    Sorry for the rant.
    I'm sorry you lost your Gems, it feels awful (I have stopped playing this game for years because of a big Gem trap)
    It's been this way for years, so apparently someone thinks this is a good way to earn money.
    I disagree, frustrating people won't make them spent more money.. I'm surprised that players even buy the Gem packages.. 1 wrong movement and your 20 dollars (or more) is down the drain. That's just absurd.
    The only thing I can do is choose not to spent money as long as they don't change this. (not very impressive, but it's all I can do..)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-27-21 at 06:28 AM.

  8. #628
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    How about that gem confirmation? Last week I lost 50 gems by accidentally hitting skip instead of give with the troll candy. Just now I lost 60 because I accidentally bumped the speed up on something that usually returns a net of 1 energy. Completely worthless. I've been trying really hard to save gems to buy something nice like a second cabbage hut, but I don't think I've ever managed to get over 200 gems because I always fat finger something. I think everybody wants this feature. I know I would be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I wasn't so frustrated by this. I stopped buying value packs after the second large gem loss several months back. Another one or two and I'll probably just quit altogether.

    Sorry for the rant.
    I accidentally sped up my Queen's Keep right after I had started an adventure, so 88 gems gone, and I frequently lose gems because I hit the wrong place on my phone screen. I don't see well sometimes. Maybe they should consider it a disability and make the gem confirmation button to help people with low vision.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  9. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    How about that gem confirmation? Last week I lost 50 gems by accidentally hitting skip instead of give with the troll candy. Just now I lost 60 because I accidentally bumped the speed up on something that usually returns a net of 1 energy. Completely worthless. I've been trying really hard to save gems to buy something nice like a second cabbage hut, but I don't think I've ever managed to get over 200 gems because I always fat finger something. I think everybody wants this feature. I know I would be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I wasn't so frustrated by this. I stopped buying value packs after the second large gem loss several months back. Another one or two and I'll probably just quit altogether.

    Sorry for the rant.
    Oh you are not alone here at all!(as far as buying big pks of gems) I've had many bad days where I just really needed to ask myself what are you doin?! once I was playing on my iphone, I believe thanksgiving right at sale time. I sat my phone down, my lil nephew picked it up and the great galloping horse was going. A 450 gem spend on a item I already had and wasn't worth that price at all. I found it 2 months later when expanding. SMH.Just a shame. No way to even try to get them back and resolved before sale ran out. Even playing on ipad w Apple Pencil , when the island of Audra opened , going back and forth I've bough the max of coins 250 gems . That I've done twice and said enough. Having over 50,000,000 coins already it makes you sick. I believe no item in game should be over a certain amount. If I spend x amount of gems on a Alicorn/whatever it shouldn't exceed X amount of gems to speed up. Ive not once wanted to speed a Alicorn or anything over 10 gems in game. They've all been unwanted unhappy "accidents ". I believe there's a thread for this , some users have come up with good ideas to compromise the gem conformation button, and vent. No response.

  10. #630
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,725
    Please have the 48 hour sales that happen on Monday/Tuesday include 15 minutes of energy. It is not worth spending $20 on 530 gems and an animal without including some energy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •