Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Can we get some OTHER use for Tailor and Spinning Wheel? Noblewear Trade is far too poor a return, given the investment in time and energy needed to accomplish it.
    Ive only recently started doing this trade. But only because my gold nuggets were maxed out. I didn't want to see a black flag on gold nuggets. The other requirements are pretty attainable in my kingdom, but I go about getting it done as a side quest so its pretty slow going since I want to maintain a good stockpile of nuggets.
    I can understand why some folks wouldn't bother with it. I didn't for a long time.
    I guess I should add that I don't do the gold trade. If I want gems, I'll buy them and use them immediately.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-20-20 at 03:07 PM.

How about a clean up feature programmed in for end of events that will automatically delete all event supplies that will never be used again. I figured for the current event there could possibly be 13 items that could be left over that will never be used again. That is almost 4 pages of unnecessary inventory. Just program it to delete and perhaps pay players 5 or 10 coins per item. It would be greatly appreciated for both coins and less useless inventory. PLEASE!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    How about a clean up feature programmed in for end of events that will automatically delete all event supplies that will never be used again. I figured for the current event there could possibly be 13 items that could be left over that will never be used again. That is almost 4 pages of unnecessary inventory. Just program it to delete and perhaps pay players 5 or 10 coins per item. It would be greatly appreciated for both coins and less useless inventory. PLEASE!
    I think this would have to be Optional (a tool or a button to be clicked) to avoid upsetting people who purposefully spend time and energy resources to collect extra souvenirs. 😅
    Perhaps an inventory organization toggle with an "Are you sure?" Safe-guarded delete option would be more smooth!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you for the out of this world with the glowy colorful creatures. They remind me a little of the long eared jerboa from the game Ark Survival Evolved. They are different enough that you may be able to creat one for an event, or a pigmy jerboa.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think this would have to be Optional (a tool or a button to be clicked) to avoid upsetting people who purposefully spend time and energy resources to collect extra souvenirs. 😅
    Perhaps an inventory organization toggle with an "Are you sure?" Safe-guarded delete option would be more smooth!
    I can understand people wanting items they craft but not the hundreds of items to make those crafts. I am talking about materials. Half of my inventory is junk that can't be used. Even expired treasure chests. What good are those? Just take up space. They go to the trouble of marking them expired the can delete them just as easily.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think this would have to be Optional (a tool or a button to be clicked) to avoid upsetting people who purposefully spend time and energy resources to collect extra souvenirs. 
    As one of those people, I agree with the optional approach. I go out of my way to make sure I have at least one of every item in my inventory before I finish the final task in any event / storyline goal. Those few times when materials are automatically removed from my inventory after an event, I'm always left a bit disappointed. Is this a bit much? Most likely, lol. But as an avid collector, seeing all the past items in my inventory is one of the things I love most about s8 games!

I understand that many prefer to have their inventories as clean as possible so I have no qualms with offering that option and encourage the team to look into this as this is something players have been wanting for years.

Farm Supplier
    I find it hilarious that people would rather go through hundreds and hundreds of pages of junk looking for useful items they can actually use. Do you really need Perihelion Muck after the quest is over? What ever trips your trigger but S8 please don't make the rest of us suffer. Let us delete the junk if you aren't going to make it automatic. It was automatic in the original game Castleville. So I know it can be done. This is the same game with few changes.

Fashion Designer
    S8 Please make the Apothanus Blooms from the Out of this World event deco only- no timer. They are great artwork yet no one wants to keep them out because of the 5 minute timer! Please drop the timer -- like what happened with Bamboo Fountain.

Fashion Designer
    I totally support making all 'pure deco' Event items deco. (Turning off Oasis trees from Cleo's desert Event and Poinsettia Trees from a more recent Event come to mind, they drop Exp only and the watering can does distract from the art).

Although the Apotranus Bloom has been dropping Purple Petals post-Event, its post-Event drop plan was not announced in advance through the Event thread (other items did have their post-Event drops pre-announced in a post transcribed from official info).
    This leads to issues where people who bought an extra for gems (above, Event thread post) because they thought it would be a nice deco are unhappy.
    Please announce all Event items' planned post-Event drop schedules in advance so players can plan their purchases. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-23-21 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Added links

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As one of those people, I agree with the optional approach. I go out of my way to make sure I have at least one of every item in my inventory before I finish the final task in any event / storyline goal. Those few times when materials are automatically removed from my inventory after an event, I'm always left a bit disappointed. Is this a bit much? Most likely, lol. But as an avid collector, seeing all the past items in my inventory is one of the things I love most about s8 games!

I understand that many prefer to have their inventories as clean as possible so I have no qualms with offering that option and encourage the team to look into this as this is something players have been wanting for years.
    I agree with you. While I do not have every item that has been used in the almost eight years that I have been playIng, my storage does have 780 pages. Every so often I will just scroll through, enjoying the great artwork. Yes, it can be a bit of a pain if I am looking for something particular. Especially since two of the tabs (consumables and special) are not functional.