Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    If you can't come up with an easier way to search for inventory, at least put it in alphabetical order?
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    If you can't come up with an easier way to search for inventory, at least put it in alphabetical order?
    Or perhaps have better classifications. I've never understood why animals are listed under 'Decorations', or why there are empty 'Consumable' and 'Special' tabs that S8 doesn't use.

Executive Chef
    I keep holding out hope that one year they are going to figure out how to make it snow in our kingdoms. One day. . .

Please either make the Elven trades reasonable, with equitable rewards, and/or let us store the outpost. And please stop the bird animation!! Or allow us to disable it. It is extremely annoying to have the screen suddenly zoom out in the middle of play.
    I'm not even doing trades anymore, due to the ridiculous quantities and very rare item requests, all for a few bronze runes.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    You know what would be an awesome event to have? Festivus!!!!

Just in general for all the events could you please always have an ending scene, not just the goal completed pop up. The Castle Story timed events are usually really difficult even for players at very high levels, sometimes it takes multiple days to complete the final act, as it were. As a player you get invested in the story more than anything and after working on completing an event your sense of victory is really taken down a peg when poof its just over with usually no “story reward” at the end. In this current event, as players we are working to upgrade the soup kitchen to stop the troll thieves, only to discover that it was the Baron stealing, then to work on changing him back to human. I really liked the Thanksgiving storyline, it was fun and amusing and not so hard that it took away from the holidays (seriously thank you for that). I loved it until the end when poof it was over, just the completion pop up. No apology from the Baron, no scene between you and Ivy, no celebration of the completed soup kitchen...nothing. It really makes the storyline feel unfinished and it was annoying to work so hard for what amounts to a non-ending. And it’s not just this event it’s most of them, after you complete the last task it usually feels anticlimactic. There are several things I want for castle story but this is probably the biggest and it can’t be that hard to write a couple of lines for the end of the events...please?

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping to see more of Christmas theme or event...like white tree or snow covered trees...maybe a snowy path instead of the icy path we already have or like a snow angel decoration? They can be in the barons tent like the fall stuff or an event or an extension to the main story...
    We haven?t gotten anything more about the elves aren?t they perfect event/theme for Christmas??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Features
    - the option to store some of the buildings we can't currently store
    - improved tab usage in inventory
    - increase level from 50 with increased energy cap
    Building
    - if we are not going to get expansions, then create a type of building, 3x3 footprint only , we can buy / build that allows to have a number of similar type buildings stored but available in there to be used, e.g. Somewhere we can put all our mines, or all the elven items (outpost, reliquary, apothecary) etc, freeing up some of our precious space.
    Item
    - some new adventures or trades that use items we collect that currently aren't used for much
    - some different items we can gift. I think (?) during events previously we could gift event items so that would be good too
    All these look great. Especially improving the inventory tab. I have trouble figuring out exactly what I have in there. Some tabs don't even work like consumable and special. There has to be a better system!!!!

Instead of a new building with each new event; it would be nice to use old ones that I was not able to finish with maybe some new levels. I am sick of seeing my failed quest items sitting in my inventory reminding me that I missed out.

I would love to be able to delete surplus items from inventory like gummi worms and the multitude of half finished items I failed at because I ran out of cash, time or resources

What about a bank?

Where you deposit gems for safety. Withdraw them when needed. Perhaps get interest on them?
    I?m sure everyone has lost gems accidently. ?Why did I hit that key and lose 80 gems?, drat.