Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice if we could know which trade ( Elven Outpost) gives gold runes. Giving up great materials and only getting bronze runes kinda hurts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    I would love to be able to delete surplus items from inventory like gummi worms and the multitude of half finished items I failed at because I ran out of cash, time or resources
    I absolutely agree! I'm always trying not to get one more of those things to not get it in to the inventory, but it's not possible to avoid it, and the half-finished things are worthless too. Our inventory is overflowing with useless things!

Fashion Designer
    Just wanted to say goodbye to all of you at Castle Story. Thanks for the fun and amusing posts over the years. I’ve decided to leave the game as it has become too time consuming for me. So off for a little more real life stuff. . I wish you all well and enjoy the game.
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    It would be nice if we could know which trade ( Elven Outpost) gives gold runes. Giving up great materials and only getting bronze runes kinda hurts.
    I second this. The rarity of the trade request should equal the trade reward.

Need Confirmation button or acknowledgement

Please add Confirm button for spending gems. There?s a Confirmation request for using milk and bacon when in Ivy?s Nursery. Why not when we could accidentally spend hundreds of gems are speeding up useless items just because of a small second tap when collecting items? Feels like getting robbed.

Executive Chef
    My suggestion is this: If we are going to spend the time and resources to craft something in the MRC, please make them of significant value. I'm talking about the golden peacocks. They should drop golden eggs on a regular basis. Not be the same as regular chickens!!! And also when we craft the MRC animals, don't change the drops. In this case I'm talking about the armoured Alicorns. When I first had them, they consistently dropped mithril. Now it's iron ore and if I'm lucky it might be silver. We work hard to get something of value, then it's downgraded. Unfair tactics.
    Now I'm waiting to see how much this Armoured Direwolf does. Hopefully it's consistent with its energy drops. They took a lot of gold coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My suggestion is this: If we are going to spend the time and resources to craft something in the MRC, please make them of significant value. I'm talking about the golden peacocks. They should drop golden eggs on a regular basis. Not be the same as regular chickens!!! And also when we craft the MRC animals, don't change the drops. In this case I'm talking about the armoured Alicorns. When I first had them, they consistently dropped mithril. Now it's iron ore and if I'm lucky it might be silver. We work hard to get something of value, then it's downgraded. Unfair tactics.
    Now I'm waiting to see how much this Armoured Direwolf does. Hopefully it's consistent with its energy drops. They took a lot of gold coins.
    That was another bait and switcheroo.....they started by dropping 60 energy the first time, so word would spread about how great they are, now I get 20 every time. When you divide that by 5 days it's the same as having a daily alicorn drop the minimum 4.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by emperess100 View Post
    Please add Confirm button for spending gems. There?s a Confirmation request for using milk and bacon when in Ivy?s Nursery. Why not when we could accidentally spend hundreds of gems are speeding up useless items just because of a small second tap when collecting items? Feels like getting robbed.
    I second that, just wasted 44 gems doing exactly what you say. So frustrating! 😾

Rhino Keeper
    I love this game but I feel like its only half as good as it could be and the developers could if they wanted make all the changes we ask for but choose not to because they still make their money. Gem traps could be fixed, inventory could be fixed, selling or even just getting rid of useless stuff could be fixed but they either don't have time or resources to do it or they don't care that it could be better....sometimes I wonder why there is a post for suggestions...do they really see what we want and if they do why are our suggestions not being done in the game? Anyways this is just a thought even with all that could be better I still play daily just don't spend money often...I would if it would be worth it

I have said this before-Add a Confirm button on using Diamonds!!! Also, when are you going to fix the inventory? There are 6 headings in the Inventory-All, Materials, Consumable, Buildings, Decorations, Special. Consumable and Special are not used. Why are Consumables, not under that category? Why are Special items, such as Holiday decorations, not under Special? I am so tired of having to go through every single thing in my Decorations tab to find something. There are too many things consigned to that one spot. Also Trees! Why can't we store Trees? I've said this before, it is so annoying, when trying to rearrange my Queendom, to constantly have to move Trees around the board, just to rearrange the place. If I could store my trees while doing it, things would be so much easier.