Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
I'm still hoping for ways to:
1. Search inventory, because scrolling through 200+ pages of inventory makes for unhappiness.
2. Sell off event-related stuff that is not deco's (like invite letters and odd building supplies).
Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
With another Exchange. I would like to be less black- flagged.
Especially when workshops are needed for timed events. And lanterns.
Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
Few of my ideas
Rune Market
Need new items that can be brought with runes. I have already got a least one of everything, and that was awhile ago. What's the point of doing the elven outpost trade anymore?
The Elven Reliquary.
This building allows you to craft unique items, but these item have no use. Not used in crafting, can't be traded at the trade exchange or elven trade. The sole purpose of these items, it seems, is to sit in the inventory. Why?
Timed Events
The current event model I believe was used so it we wouldn't be just chopping, or just collecting, or just crafting, or just fighting monsters like much older events. Now its a little bit of everything. The problem, however, is it's the same goals over and over. Collect from chickens for this, red mushrooms for that, stables or sparking mine, Ivy's hut or troll camp. Click on ponds to fight the specific monster. First 2 of each item to upgrade, than 3, 4, 5, 8. Always the same. Maybe Storm8 should try switching the goals around a little more. Different sources than the ones always being used. Different requirements for upgrades (like one item for level 2, than another totally different item for level 3, for example)
And no random drops in timed events. (yes I'm talking about you troll camp).
Would love to see:
Non-timed events
Perhaps a way to reuse old event items
More diverse holidays celebrated (Chinese New Year soon)
Animal/building that drops expansion permits
An event that is Asian/Viking/African/Egyptian/Pacific Islander inspired.
Search bar for inventory.
Awesome ideas! They should hire you lol